CFD Online Logo CFD Online URL
www.cfd-online.com
[Sponsors]
Home > Forums > Main CFD Forum

Work in hypersonic China

Register Blogs Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old   December 29, 2008, 06:56
Default Work in hypersonic China
  #1
xiaohongchina
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Hello,everyone. I am a young reasearcher of China Northwestern Polytechnical University. My reasearch field is Hypersonic Aerodynamics including simulation and experiment. I want to make friends with everyone. My Email: xhongchina@hotmail.com xhong@nwpu.edu.cn
  Reply With Quote

Old   February 11, 2010, 10:38
Default
  #2
mdz
New Member
 
Margarita DUFRESNE
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 13
Rep Power: 7
mdz is on a distinguished road
OK, xiaohongchina.

MDZ.
mdz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   February 12, 2010, 02:52
Default
  #3
Member
 
Skeptic
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 67
Rep Power: 8
Lysistrata is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaohongchina
;58369
Hello,everyone. I am a young reasearcher of China Northwestern Polytechnical University. My reasearch field is Hypersonic Aerodynamics including simulation and experiment. I want to make friends with everyone. My Email: xhongchina@hotmail.com xhong@nwpu.edu.cn
Welcome Comrade!
What types of simulation and experiments do you do?
Hypersonic hydrodynamics and magnetohydrodynamics are fun too.
Lysistrata is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   February 12, 2010, 12:32
Default
  #4
New Member
 
ff
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 10
Rep Power: 7
fxzf is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaohongchina
;58369
Hello,everyone. I am a young reasearcher of China Northwestern Polytechnical University. My reasearch field is Hypersonic Aerodynamics including simulation and experiment. I want to make friends with everyone. My Email: xhongchina@hotmail.com xhong@nwpu.edu.cn
hehe, xibeigongyeda ,hehe
fxzf is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   February 13, 2010, 15:11
Default xiao hong ni hao
  #5
New Member
 
Roger
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 4
Rep Power: 7
just-looking is on a distinguished road
Dong Bei Gong Xue Yuan?
just-looking is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   February 14, 2010, 18:09
Default
  #6
New Member
 
Dingxi Wang
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 8
Rep Power: 7
blade is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaohongchina
;58369
Hello,everyone. I am a young reasearcher of China Northwestern Polytechnical University. My reasearch field is Hypersonic Aerodynamics including simulation and experiment. I want to make friends with everyone. My Email: xhongchina@hotmail.com xhong@nwpu.edu.cn

You are in DONG LI YU NENG YUAN XUE YUAN?
blade is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   August 25, 2012, 01:54
Default
  #7
New Member
 
万然
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 15
Rep Power: 5
sope111 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by blade View Post
You are in DONG LI YU NENG YUAN XUE YUAN?
Are you study or work in no.7 college of npu?
If you are , could i seek advice from you about CFX face to face?

Thanks a lot.
sope111 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hypersonic Aerothermodynamics Turbulence Modeling Mu Ke Main CFD Forum 0 June 13, 2007 03:28
is it possible to study hypersonic flows pmali FLUENT 0 September 28, 2004 03:10
Why do the Plant library cases don't work? Alumna Phoenics 6 June 22, 2004 12:08
why my In-Form doesn't work? green Phoenics 2 May 27, 2004 21:03
Re: Hypersonic Vehichles Andrew Clark Main CFD Forum 5 October 8, 2003 20:42


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:43.