|April 2, 2002, 21:03||
I am doing my senior project on mechanica engineering and need to have a couple of questions answered for an interview, if someone who is a mechanical engineer would answer these I would greatly appreciate it. thanks
1. Who do you work for?
2. What do you do?
3. Where did you go to college?
4. What degrees do you have?
5. How long have you held this type of job?
6. Do you enjoy this type of work?
7. What benefits do you get?
8. What would you recommend to someone interested into going into this field??
9. How much do you make (ballpark)?
10. How much room for advancement do you have.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Monitoring Engineering Behaviour||Yehia||CD-adapco||0||March 14, 2007 06:48|
|Scholarship Request for PhD studying||Sabbagh||Main CFD Forum||1||April 14, 2006 21:38|
|Applied Math vs Mechanical Engineering vs??||David||Main CFD Forum||26||March 21, 2006 12:51|
|Help: Can a mechanical engineer be a programmer?||JOHN||Main CFD Forum||12||June 5, 2002 23:37|
|Mechanical Engineering||Nina Yu. Shokina||Main CFD Forum||2||May 9, 2000 05:37|