I have some questions about Grid Generation:
- Easy to use but powerfuel Tetra Meshers which allow good and simple and reliable generation of PRISM Layers? (I am using Icem Tetra together with CFX5.5.1)
- Is there an easy way to create solids from complex surface models which are not perfectly drawn? (overlapping surfaces?)
- how do you create complex geometries for meshing with cfx 5 (cfx build?)
- is there any simple but powerfuel software to generate 3d models (i am using rhino)?
- what about the mesher gridgen (has anybody experience with this mesher together with cfx5)?
thanks for any information!
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 19:59.|