|September 4, 2002, 08:02||
I have some questions about Grid Generation:
- Easy to use but powerfuel Tetra Meshers which allow good and simple and reliable generation of PRISM Layers? (I am using Icem Tetra together with CFX5.5.1)
- Is there an easy way to create solids from complex surface models which are not perfectly drawn? (overlapping surfaces?)
- how do you create complex geometries for meshing with cfx 5 (cfx build?)
- is there any simple but powerfuel software to generate 3d models (i am using rhino)?
- what about the mesher gridgen (has anybody experience with this mesher together with cfx5)?
thanks for any information!
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|icem cfd tetra meshing error||joegi.geo||ANSYS Meshing & Geometry||6||July 29, 2011 11:00|
|ICEM Tetra Meshing problme||kambireddy||ANSYS Meshing & Geometry||3||October 5, 2010 19:17|
|Tetra Meshing. 2d or 3d?||syler3321||Main CFD Forum||0||June 29, 2010 13:04|
|Hexa meshing or Tetra meshing???||NITIN DEWANGAN||CFX||5||August 5, 2008 09:59|
|Octree Vs Advancing Front tetra meshing techniques||Sam||CFX||4||February 18, 2008 09:54|