CFD Online Discussion Forums

CFD Online Discussion Forums (http://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/)
-   Main CFD Forum (http://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/main/)
-   -   Simple (http://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/main/63904-simple.html)

devalpandya April 23, 2009 04:37

Simple
 
1 Attachment(s)
Its a code in matlab for SIMPLE but for higher tolerance or more no of grid points am getting errors..am gettin NAN..can you please take a look at it and suggest corrections.. i have attached the txt of code



joshzrr April 24, 2009 20:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by devalpandya (Post 213881)
Its a code in matlab for SIMPLE but for higher tolerance or more no of grid points am getting errors..am gettin NAN..can you please take a look at it and suggest corrections.. i have attached the txt of code


I do not familiar with code in matlab,I have some code about simple written in fortran,if you want saw it ,you can contact me
good luck!

devalpandya April 24, 2009 23:17

thanks
 
hey thanks a lot.. my email id is devalpandya@hotmail.com. it would be great if you could send me the files on that email.

joshzrr April 25, 2009 00:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by devalpandya (Post 214123)
hey thanks a lot.. my email id is devalpandya@hotmail.com. it would be great if you could send me the files on that email.

you are welcome,check your email. I sent it to you.

shinanaz February 12, 2011 19:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by joshzrr (Post 214128)
you are welcome,check your email. I sent it to you.

Hi
I have same problem on simple method with matlab code. please send me also (shinanaz2000@yahoo.com)

joshzrr February 12, 2011 23:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by shinanaz (Post 294992)
Hi
I have same problem on simple method with matlab code. please send me also (shinanaz2000@yahoo.com)

sorry, i am on vacation now, please contact me 10 days later.

gokalpgursel June 6, 2011 15:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by joshzrr (Post 295003)
sorry, i am on vacation now, please contact me 10 days later.

hi, i have problems about SIMPLE algorithm. If you still have the fortran code and it is not problem for you, can you send the code to me.

thanks,

my email adress is gokalpgursel@hotmail.com


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:53.