|March 24, 2010, 15:20||
General purpose FEA for high school students?
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2Rep Power: 0
New to the forum. I will be introducing a new engineering course in the fall for HS students. I would like to get a license of a FEA app that will allow us to do both structural analysis and CFD. Is there an app that is more recommended? Here are criteria:
1. Import parasolid or solidworks models
3. Structural/mechanical analysis
4. More user-friendly to beginners, HS-aged students
5. Educational license/price
6. Stand-alone application (a robotics course will be using solidworks, but not certain if it will do what we need and only 1-year license)
Thank you all!
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Summer School on Numerical Modelling and OpenFOAM||hjasak||OpenFOAM||5||October 12, 2008 13:14|
|HVAC application focused vs general purpose||Jimmy||Main CFD Forum||0||June 20, 2008 13:53|
|General Purpose CFD Software||sandip||FLUENT||0||October 20, 2002 08:54|
|General Purpose CFD Software||sandip||Main CFD Forum||0||October 20, 2002 08:51|