||January 31, 2011 22:30
post graduate opportunity in CFD application in Military
There is post graduate opportunity in CFD application in Military in National defense University of Malaysia. Thank you
Teguh Hady Ariwibowo
Here is the information:
Graduate Research Assistant for Master/PhD Program in Mechanical/Civil Engineering or Defence Technology. The research projects involved are:
- Reasses:sment of the Blunt Trauma Limit for Soft Body Armor Testing According to Malaysian Anthropometrics.
- A Study of Blast Wave Propagation from Free Field and Underground High Explosive Detonation .
- Influence of Fracture Toughness on the Impact Resistance of Carbon Nanotubes/Fiber Reinforced Composites.
- Thermoset Laminate Hybrid Composite for Impact Resistance Hard Panel Product.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor degree in Mech/Material/Civil Eng or Applied Physics (minimum CGPA 2.75).
- Good proficiency in CFD/FEA/Multiphysics/Numerical Prgramming and Modeling is an advantages.
- Partial M.Sc tuition fee.
- Montly Allowance: Minimum of RM 1200 (negotiable)
- Candidate may also apply the MyBrain15 financial incentives available from the Ministry of Higher Education. Please refer to the link for further details: https://www.mohe.gov.my/MyBrain15/index.php
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for further consideration.