|June 15, 2011, 21:28||
Your question is too broad. It would take more than hundreds pages of this forum to explain to you how it is done.
In addition, for your information, you would need a geometry represented as parametric in which in FINE/Design3D suite, you could so everything from sketching the blade to optimization. Here below explain the flow chart:
IF YOU HAVE YOU OWN GEOMETRY:
1. Import the geom (assume the geom is clean) in autogrid to export as native format, the .geomturbo.
2. Perform 'Fitting' process in FINE/Design3D and convert into parametric. Adjust the up-bound and lower-bound according to suit your optimization purpose.
3. Running the 'screenning' process as initial result.
4. Generate the database.
5. Running the 'optimization' module.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE GEOMTRY:
1. Start sketching using AutoBlade.
2. Continue with step 3, 4 and 5 above.
I hope this help.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Rotating blade in circular/square vessel (Salome+OpenFoam)||voingiappone||OpenFOAM||0||May 19, 2011 11:38|
|Blade tip with tetra/prism method||vinc||ANSYS Meshing & Geometry||0||May 17, 2011 15:22|
|blade to blade 2D CFD||Hina||Main CFD Forum||0||December 30, 2010 10:14|
|stress analysis of a rotating beam(wind blade)||Cheyannne||ANSYS||0||October 19, 2009 17:06|
|Meshing a 3D, tapered and twisted blade with Gambit-TGrid||teskio||ANSYS Meshing & Geometry||0||July 3, 2009 10:36|