|March 16, 2011, 10:50||
cgnsToFoam bug for incompressible pressure
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 75Rep Power: 7
during transformation from cgns to foam I found a bug in the cgnsToFoam tool, especially in the transformed incompressible pressure.
cgnsToFoam creates a p-file and changes the unit from Pa to mē/sē perfectly but does not divide the entries by rho.
I have confirmed it by comparing the entries of the 0/p-file with CFX-data in post - and they are identical!
Afterwards I started a calculation without the results of cgns and now the calculated p-file contains the correct entries.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Calculation of the Governing Equations||Mihail||CFX||7||September 7, 2014 06:27|
|Setup/monitor points of pressure and force coefficients||siw||CFX||3||October 22, 2010 06:07|
|Operating condition in Fluent||MASOUD||FLUENT||3||September 16, 2010 17:50|
|Bug in 1.5-dev buoyantFoam - static pressure||marupio||OpenFOAM Running, Solving & CFD||1||March 17, 2010 10:13|
|Setting pressure and velocity in inlet||Asghari||FLUENT||5||September 22, 2006 13:23|