CFD Online Logo CFD Online URL
www.cfd-online.com
[Sponsors]
Home > Forums > OpenFOAM Bugs

lookupObject

Register Blogs Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old   July 3, 2011, 07:55
Default lookupObject
  #1
Senior Member
 
Nima Sam
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Tehran, Iran
Posts: 1,123
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 14
nimasam is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to nimasam
i used following steps:

1) add to main solver
#include "scalarIOList.H" //add

2) add to creatFields.H

scalarIOList jump
(
IOobject(
"jump",
runTime.timeName(),
mesh,
IOobject::NO_READ,
IOobject::NO_WRITE
),
label(1.0));

3) update

jump[0] = myvalue;

4) in boundary condition i add :

const scalarIOList& jump =
db().lookupObject<scalarIOList>("jump");

but i faced following strange!!!!! error

lookup of jump from objectRegistry region0 successful
but it is not a scalarList, it is a scalarList ???????????

From function objectRegistry::lookupObject<Type>(const word&) const
in file ...../OpenFOAM-1.6.x/src/OpenFOAM/lnInclude/objectRegistryTemplates.C at line 121.

i guess its a bug
nimasam is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply

Tags
lookupobject, objectregistry

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
dynamic_cast and lookupObject kev4573 OpenFOAM Programming & Development 0 December 10, 2009 19:12


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:31.