Install openFOAM 1.6 on debian 32bit - blockMesh: command not found
First of all: I've read a lot of threads, tried a lot of solutions, but nothing helped.
I have installed openFOAM 1.6 according to the readme.html. Running the foamInstallationTest says:
- Changing the link of \usr\bin\gcc to the openFoam-gcc according to the error-message
- Running the ./Allmake (no errors)
- Doing everything of the readme (bashrc, directories,..)
- Eating a lot of chocolate
- Saying my boss 20 times "It will work in a minute"
:confused: Please help me - Thank you
Yahoo! Finally I found the solution in this Thread:
The order of installing seems to be VERY important.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:27.|