CFD Online Logo CFD Online URL
www.cfd-online.com
[Sponsors]
Home > Forums > OpenFOAM Installation

how to install the funkySetFields of version 2.0.1

Register Blogs Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old   November 5, 2011, 01:39
Default how to install the funkySetFields of version 2.0.1
  #1
Member
 
zakir
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 43
Rep Power: 5
zakir hussain is on a distinguished road
hello everybody
The first qustion is that how to get the funkySetFields of version 2.0.x?The next question is how to install the svn? when i run the commond :
sudo apt-get install subversion it appeared that :
E: Encountered a section with no Package: header
E: Problem with MergeList /var/lib/apt/lists/cn.archive.ubuntu.com_ubuntu_dists_natty_main_bina ry-i386_Packages

How can I deal with my problem?
I have refer to the website:http://openfoamwiki.net/index.php/Co...funkySetFields
But without any progress.

Thanks.
zakir hussain is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   November 5, 2011, 04:00
Default
  #2
Super Moderator
 
Bruno Santos
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Posts: 8,488
Blog Entries: 34
Rep Power: 86
wyldckat is just really nicewyldckat is just really nicewyldckat is just really nicewyldckat is just really nice
Greetings Zakir and welcome to the forum!

Quoting the funkySetFields page:
Code:
Note: Active development of funkySetFields now takes place in swak4Foam  so please have a look there for more up-to-date versions. Support for  this version of funkySetFields is discontinued with OpenFOAM 2.0.
As for the error message you are getting, by googling with the keywords:
Code:
Ubuntu Problem with MergeList /var/lib/apt
I got this as first result: http://www.ihaveapc.com/2011/05/how-...-ubuntu-11-04/

Best regards,
Bruno
wyldckat is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   November 5, 2011, 07:38
Default about the swak4Foam
  #3
Member
 
zakir
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 43
Rep Power: 5
zakir hussain is on a distinguished road
hello wyldckat
Thank you for your help.But I can't download the swak4Foam of version 2.0 because i don't have the svn. Could you upload it here?


Regards

zakir.
zakir hussain is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   November 5, 2011, 08:13
Default
  #4
Super Moderator
 
Bruno Santos
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Posts: 8,488
Blog Entries: 34
Rep Power: 86
wyldckat is just really nicewyldckat is just really nicewyldckat is just really nicewyldckat is just really nice
Hi Zakir,

Sorry about that, I forgot to give you the direct link.. you can download a tarball yourself from here: http://openfoam-extend.svn.sourcefor...ies/swak4Foam/ - click on the link "Download GNU tarball" on that page.

To unpack the downloaded tarball, run:
Code:
tar -xzf openfoam-extend-swak4Foam.tar.gz
Best regards,
Bruno
wyldckat is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   November 5, 2011, 09:55
Post
  #5
Member
 
zakir
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 43
Rep Power: 5
zakir hussain is on a distinguished road
hi Bruno
Thank you for your help. I have download swak4Foam sucessfully. but when i compiled
the Foam, it occured that :
/bin/sh: bison:not found
How can i deal with the problem?

I am new to linux.

Regard.

zakir
zakir hussain is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   November 5, 2011, 14:00
Default
  #6
Super Moderator
 
Bruno Santos
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Posts: 8,488
Blog Entries: 34
Rep Power: 86
wyldckat is just really nicewyldckat is just really nicewyldckat is just really nicewyldckat is just really nice
Hi Zakir,

Run:
Code:
sudo apt-get install bison
Best regards,
Bruno
wyldckat is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   April 12, 2013, 20:17
Default
  #7
Senior Member
 
Alhasan's Avatar
 
Hasan K.J.
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Bristol, United Kingdom
Posts: 181
Rep Power: 5
Alhasan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyldckat View Post
Hi Zakir,

Sorry about that, I forgot to give you the direct link.. you can download a tarball yourself from here: http://openfoam-extend.svn.sourcefor...ies/swak4Foam/ - click on the link "Download GNU tarball" on that page.

To unpack the downloaded tarball, run:
Code:
tar -xzf openfoam-extend-swak4Foam.tar.gz
Best regards,
Bruno
Hey, i am not able to download from that link the FunkySetsField for openFOAM 2.0.x or 2.1.x is there any other way i can get to it even the SGV file is not opening..!!! can u upload the Tar.gz file here by any chance

thanks a lot
hasan.
Alhasan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   April 12, 2013, 20:18
Unhappy
  #8
Senior Member
 
Alhasan's Avatar
 
Hasan K.J.
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Bristol, United Kingdom
Posts: 181
Rep Power: 5
Alhasan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyldckat View Post
Hi Zakir,

Sorry about that, I forgot to give you the direct link.. you can download a tarball yourself from here: http://openfoam-extend.svn.sourcefor...ies/swak4Foam/ - click on the link "Download GNU tarball" on that page.

To unpack the downloaded tarball, run:
Code:
tar -xzf openfoam-extend-swak4Foam.tar.gz
Best regards,
Bruno
Hey, i am not able to download from that link the FunkySetsField for openFOAM 2.0.x or 2.1.x is there any other way i can get to it even the SVN file is not opening..!!! can u upload the Tar.gz file here by any chance or mail or someother link

thanks a lot
hasan.
Alhasan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   April 13, 2013, 04:34
Default
  #9
Assistant Moderator
 
Bernhard Gschaider
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,915
Rep Power: 40
gschaider will become famous soon enoughgschaider will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhasan View Post

Hey, i am not able to download from that link the FunkySetsField for openFOAM 2.0.x or 2.1.x is there any other way i can get to it even the SVN file is not opening..!!! can u upload the Tar.gz file here by any chance or mail or someother link

thanks a lot
hasan.
Have a look at http://openfoamwiki.net/index.php/Co...am#Downloading why this currently is not possible and what the alternatives are
__________________
Note: I don't use "Friend"-feature on this forum out of principle. Ah. And by the way: I'm not on Facebook either. So don't be offended if I don't accept your invitation/friend request
gschaider is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   April 13, 2013, 06:47
Default
  #10
Senior Member
 
Alhasan's Avatar
 
Hasan K.J.
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Bristol, United Kingdom
Posts: 181
Rep Power: 5
Alhasan is on a distinguished road
Hey,
every where it says swak4Foam and i am not able to download from the openFOAM wiki link on the SVN https://openfoam-extend.svn.sourcefo...ies/swak4Foam/ or on thehttp://openfoam-extend.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/openfoam-extend/trunk/Breeder_2.0/libraries/swak4Foam/ Download GNU tarball

that is why i had asked if u could upload is there any other way
thank you,
hasan.
Alhasan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   April 13, 2013, 16:09
Default
  #11
Assistant Moderator
 
Bernhard Gschaider
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,915
Rep Power: 40
gschaider will become famous soon enoughgschaider will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhasan View Post
Hey,
every where it says swak4Foam and i am not able to download from the openFOAM wiki link on the SVN https://openfoam-extend.svn.sourcefo...ies/swak4Foam/ or on thehttp://openfoam-extend.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/openfoam-extend/trunk/Breeder_2.0/libraries/swak4Foam/ Download GNU tarball

that is why i had asked if u could upload is there any other way
thank you,
hasan.
Please read a bit further down on the link I gave you "Temporary download to replace closes SVN" .... the links to those tarballs work
__________________
Note: I don't use "Friend"-feature on this forum out of principle. Ah. And by the way: I'm not on Facebook either. So don't be offended if I don't accept your invitation/friend request
gschaider is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   April 13, 2013, 16:29
Default
  #12
Senior Member
 
Alhasan's Avatar
 
Hasan K.J.
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Bristol, United Kingdom
Posts: 181
Rep Power: 5
Alhasan is on a distinguished road
Thanks a LOT... atlast... thanks for mentioning it.... i have ADD .. i would have never figured out that link if u dint ..
thanks,
hasan.
Alhasan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   April 14, 2013, 06:06
Default
  #13
Assistant Moderator
 
Bernhard Gschaider
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,915
Rep Power: 40
gschaider will become famous soon enoughgschaider will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhasan View Post
Thanks a LOT... atlast... thanks for mentioning it.... i have ADD .. i would have never figured out that link if u dint ..
thanks,
hasan.
If the text was unclear please make a suggestion to improve it. If it wasn't please make it a habit to read paragraphs till the end. It's a bit frustrating to go through the effort of writing supplying that stuff and then having to push people at it as well
__________________
Note: I don't use "Friend"-feature on this forum out of principle. Ah. And by the way: I'm not on Facebook either. So don't be offended if I don't accept your invitation/friend request
gschaider is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   July 18, 2013, 04:47
Default
  #14
New Member
 
Kshitij kunte
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 16
Rep Power: 6
k.kshitij is on a distinguished road
Hi All,
I'm trying to install Swak4Foam_2.x_release_0.2.3 for OpenFOAM-2.2.0 and getting the following error,
HTML Code:
No 'swakConfiguration'. Python etc won't work
Checking swak4Foam-version and generating file
Bison is version 2.5
Flex is version 2.5.35 (Minor version: 35)
OpenFOAM-version: Major 2 Minor 2 Patch 0 (-1 == x)
No change to swak4FoamParsers/foamVersion4swak.H
SOURCE=repositories/MeshesRepository.C ;  g++ -m64 -Dlinux64 -DWM_DP -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wold-style-cast -Wnon-virtual-dtor -O3  -DNoRepository -ftemplate-depth-100 -IMake/linux64GccDPOpt       -I/home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/finiteVolume/lnInclude -I/home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/sampling/lnInclude -I/home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/fileFormats/lnInclude -I/home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/triSurface/lnInclude -I/home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/surfMesh/lnInclude -I/home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/lagrangian/basic/lnInclude -I/home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/meshTools/lnInclude -IlnInclude -I. -I/home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/OpenFOAM/lnInclude -I/home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/OSspecific/POSIX/lnInclude   -fPIC -c $SOURCE -o Make/linux64GccDPOpt/MeshesRepository.o
repositories/MeshesRepository.C: In member function ‘Foam::scalar Foam::MeshesRepository::setTime(const Foam::word&, Foam::scalar, Foam::label)’:
repositories/MeshesRepository.C:299:59: error: no matching function for call to ‘Foam::HashTable<Foam::regIOobject*>::HashTable(Foam::HashTable<const Foam::regIOobject*, Foam::word, Foam::string::hash>)’
repositories/MeshesRepository.C:299:59: note: candidates are:
In file included from /home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/OpenFOAM/lnInclude/HashTable.H:555:0,
                 from /home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/OpenFOAM/lnInclude/HashPtrTable.H:39,
                 from /home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/OpenFOAM/lnInclude/PtrMap.H:38,
                 from repositories/MeshesRepository.H:50,
                 from repositories/MeshesRepository.C:37:
/home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/OpenFOAM/lnInclude/HashTable.C:79:1: note: Foam::HashTable<T, Key, Hash>::HashTable(const Foam::Xfer<Foam::HashTable<T, Key, Hash> >&) [with T = Foam::regIOobject*; Key = Foam::word; Hash = Foam::string::hash]
/home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/OpenFOAM/lnInclude/HashTable.C:79:1: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘Foam::HashTable<const Foam::regIOobject*, Foam::word, Foam::string::hash>’ to ‘const Foam::Xfer<Foam::HashTable<Foam::regIOobject*> >&’
/home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/OpenFOAM/lnInclude/HashTable.C:55:1: note: Foam::HashTable<T, Key, Hash>::HashTable(const Foam::HashTable<T, Key, Hash>&) [with T = Foam::regIOobject*; Key = Foam::word; Hash = Foam::string::hash]
/home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/OpenFOAM/lnInclude/HashTable.C:55:1: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘Foam::HashTable<const Foam::regIOobject*, Foam::word, Foam::string::hash>’ to ‘const Foam::HashTable<Foam::regIOobject*>&’
In file included from /home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/OpenFOAM/lnInclude/HashTable.C:612:0,
                 from /home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/OpenFOAM/lnInclude/HashTable.H:555,
                 from /home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/OpenFOAM/lnInclude/HashPtrTable.H:39,
                 from /home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/OpenFOAM/lnInclude/PtrMap.H:38,
                 from repositories/MeshesRepository.H:50,
                 from repositories/MeshesRepository.C:37:
/home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/OpenFOAM/lnInclude/HashTableIO.C:33:1: note: Foam::HashTable<T, Key, Hash>::HashTable(Foam::Istream&, Foam::label) [with T = Foam::regIOobject*; Key = Foam::word; Hash = Foam::string::hash; Foam::label = int]
/home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/OpenFOAM/lnInclude/HashTableIO.C:33:1: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘Foam::HashTable<const Foam::regIOobject*, Foam::word, Foam::string::hash>’ to ‘Foam::Istream&’
In file included from /home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/OpenFOAM/lnInclude/HashTable.H:555:0,
                 from /home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/OpenFOAM/lnInclude/HashPtrTable.H:39,
                 from /home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/OpenFOAM/lnInclude/PtrMap.H:38,
                 from repositories/MeshesRepository.H:50,
                 from repositories/MeshesRepository.C:37:
/home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/OpenFOAM/lnInclude/HashTable.C:35:1: note: Foam::HashTable<T, Key, Hash>::HashTable(Foam::label) [with T = Foam::regIOobject*; Key = Foam::word; Hash = Foam::string::hash; Foam::label = int]
/home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/OpenFOAM/lnInclude/HashTable.C:35:1: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘Foam::HashTable<const Foam::regIOobject*, Foam::word, Foam::string::hash>’ to ‘Foam::label {aka int}’
make: *** [Make/linux64GccDPOpt/MeshesRepository.o] Error 1
Parser library did not compile OK. No sense continuing as everything else depends on it
Requirements for Library not satisfied. I see no sense in going on
can anybody tell me what is going wrong.
k.kshitij is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   July 18, 2013, 05:49
Default
  #15
Assistant Moderator
 
Bernhard Gschaider
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,915
Rep Power: 40
gschaider will become famous soon enoughgschaider will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by k.kshitij View Post
Hi All,
I'm trying to install Swak4Foam_2.x_release_0.2.3 for OpenFOAM-2.2.0 and getting the following error,
HTML Code:
No 'swakConfiguration'. Python etc won't work
Checking swak4Foam-version and generating file
Bison is version 2.5
Flex is version 2.5.35 (Minor version: 35)
OpenFOAM-version: Major 2 Minor 2 Patch 0 (-1 == x)
No change to swak4FoamParsers/foamVersion4swak.H
SOURCE=repositories/MeshesRepository.C ;  g++ -m64 -Dlinux64 -DWM_DP -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wold-style-cast -Wnon-virtual-dtor -O3  -DNoRepository -ftemplate-depth-100 -IMake/linux64GccDPOpt       -I/home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/finiteVolume/lnInclude -I/home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/sampling/lnInclude -I/home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/fileFormats/lnInclude -I/home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/triSurface/lnInclude -I/home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/surfMesh/lnInclude -I/home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/lagrangian/basic/lnInclude -I/home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/meshTools/lnInclude -IlnInclude -I. -I/home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/OpenFOAM/lnInclude -I/home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/OSspecific/POSIX/lnInclude   -fPIC -c $SOURCE -o Make/linux64GccDPOpt/MeshesRepository.o
repositories/MeshesRepository.C: In member function ‘Foam::scalar Foam::MeshesRepository::setTime(const Foam::word&, Foam::scalar, Foam::label)’:
repositories/MeshesRepository.C:299:59: error: no matching function for call to ‘Foam::HashTable<Foam::regIOobject*>::HashTable(Foam::HashTable<const Foam::regIOobject*, Foam::word, Foam::string::hash>)’
repositories/MeshesRepository.C:299:59: note: candidates are:
In file included from /home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/OpenFOAM/lnInclude/HashTable.H:555:0,
                 from /home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/OpenFOAM/lnInclude/HashPtrTable.H:39,
                 from /home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/OpenFOAM/lnInclude/PtrMap.H:38,
                 from repositories/MeshesRepository.H:50,
                 from repositories/MeshesRepository.C:37:
/home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/OpenFOAM/lnInclude/HashTable.C:79:1: note: Foam::HashTable<T, Key, Hash>::HashTable(const Foam::Xfer<Foam::HashTable<T, Key, Hash> >&) [with T = Foam::regIOobject*; Key = Foam::word; Hash = Foam::string::hash]
/home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/OpenFOAM/lnInclude/HashTable.C:79:1: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘Foam::HashTable<const Foam::regIOobject*, Foam::word, Foam::string::hash>’ to ‘const Foam::Xfer<Foam::HashTable<Foam::regIOobject*> >&’
/home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/OpenFOAM/lnInclude/HashTable.C:55:1: note: Foam::HashTable<T, Key, Hash>::HashTable(const Foam::HashTable<T, Key, Hash>&) [with T = Foam::regIOobject*; Key = Foam::word; Hash = Foam::string::hash]
/home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/OpenFOAM/lnInclude/HashTable.C:55:1: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘Foam::HashTable<const Foam::regIOobject*, Foam::word, Foam::string::hash>’ to ‘const Foam::HashTable<Foam::regIOobject*>&’
In file included from /home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/OpenFOAM/lnInclude/HashTable.C:612:0,
                 from /home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/OpenFOAM/lnInclude/HashTable.H:555,
                 from /home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/OpenFOAM/lnInclude/HashPtrTable.H:39,
                 from /home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/OpenFOAM/lnInclude/PtrMap.H:38,
                 from repositories/MeshesRepository.H:50,
                 from repositories/MeshesRepository.C:37:
/home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/OpenFOAM/lnInclude/HashTableIO.C:33:1: note: Foam::HashTable<T, Key, Hash>::HashTable(Foam::Istream&, Foam::label) [with T = Foam::regIOobject*; Key = Foam::word; Hash = Foam::string::hash; Foam::label = int]
/home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/OpenFOAM/lnInclude/HashTableIO.C:33:1: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘Foam::HashTable<const Foam::regIOobject*, Foam::word, Foam::string::hash>’ to ‘Foam::Istream&’
In file included from /home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/OpenFOAM/lnInclude/HashTable.H:555:0,
                 from /home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/OpenFOAM/lnInclude/HashPtrTable.H:39,
                 from /home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/OpenFOAM/lnInclude/PtrMap.H:38,
                 from repositories/MeshesRepository.H:50,
                 from repositories/MeshesRepository.C:37:
/home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/OpenFOAM/lnInclude/HashTable.C:35:1: note: Foam::HashTable<T, Key, Hash>::HashTable(Foam::label) [with T = Foam::regIOobject*; Key = Foam::word; Hash = Foam::string::hash; Foam::label = int]
/home/euler/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.2.0/src/OpenFOAM/lnInclude/HashTable.C:35:1: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘Foam::HashTable<const Foam::regIOobject*, Foam::word, Foam::string::hash>’ to ‘Foam::label {aka int}’
make: *** [Make/linux64GccDPOpt/MeshesRepository.o] Error 1
Parser library did not compile OK. No sense continuing as everything else depends on it
Requirements for Library not satisfied. I see no sense in going on
can anybody tell me what is going wrong.
Yeah. Immediately after the release of 2.2.0 OpenCFD in their infinite wisdom changed an essential part of the API in the GIT-version (which I used for the development). Go to the offending line (repositories/MeshesRepository.C:299) and remove or add const (I can't remember which).

This has already been reported a number of times and has already been taken care of in the release 0.2.4
__________________
Note: I don't use "Friend"-feature on this forum out of principle. Ah. And by the way: I'm not on Facebook either. So don't be offended if I don't accept your invitation/friend request
gschaider is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply

Tags
funkysetfields

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
unable to install openfoam 1.7 using apt-get maazhmd OpenFOAM Installation 7 July 24, 2011 11:18
CFX11 + Fortran compiler ? Mohan CFX 20 March 30, 2011 18:56
paraFoam reader for OpenFOAM 1.6 smart OpenFOAM Installation 13 November 16, 2009 22:41
Install development version on Ubuntu hsieh OpenFOAM Installation 9 December 31, 2007 09:18
help wanted to Install OpenFOAM 11 on SunOS version 59 gd_jin OpenFOAM Installation 3 April 8, 2005 04:56


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:13.