paraFoam not compilet due to QT4 not found
I am trying the installation of OpenFoam 2.0.1 on CentOS.
I have strictly followed the installation steps, and solved a lot of problems with XML, openGL, cmake, ...
I am in the final step compiling the VTK plugins for paraview and have paraFoam running.
When I execute $FOAM_INST_DIR/applications/utilities/postProcessing/graphics/PV3Readers/Allwmake the script gives the following output:
+ cmake ../..
-- The C compiler identification is GNU
-- The CXX compiler identification is GNU
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/g++
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/g++ -- works
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done
-- Loading ParaView CMake commands
-- Loading ParaView CMake commands - done
-- Could NOT find Qt4 (missing: QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE QT_MOC_EXECUTABLE QT_RCC_EXECUTABLE QT_UIC_EXECUTABLE QT_INCLUDE_DIR QT_LIBRARY_DIR QT_QTCORE_LIBRARY)
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:43 (QT4_WRAP_CPP):
Unknown CMake command "QT4_WRAP_CPP".
-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
I have tried the following:
1) Include /usr/lib63/qt4/bin in the PATH.
2) Recompiling cmake.
3) Recompiling qmake.
Nothing of above has been useful.
It seems QT4 location must be declared somewhere but I don't know where. :confused:
Any idea somebody?
I finally fixed the problem following the instructions contained in the thread HowTo Make paraFoam from OpenFOAM15 work on OpenSuse11 by installing Qt435 in home directory.
So I reinstalled QT4 by executing:
$FOAM_INST_DIR/../Thirdparty-2.0.1/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.6.4/gmake (it took 4 h, more or less)
$FOAM_INST_DIR/../Thirdparty-2.0.1/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.6.4/gmake install (it took 0.5 h, more or less)
A difference with the Post "How to make...": When I modified PATH within $FOAM_INST_DIR/etc/bashrc, ParaView did not work properly: the fonts were not displayed. So I kept it unmodified.
Then, reinstalled ParaView:
And finally built paraFoam plugins:
And I got paraFoam working fine !!! :)
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:03.|