Hello, i've noticed a littl
i've noticed a little problem with a mesh imported from gmsh.
I am using OpenFOAM-1.4.1-dev and tried to set up a dynamic mesh with a mesh imported from gmsh (gmsh-2.2.6). It's an axisymmetric case, so i revolved my mesh in gmsh to get a 5° wedge mesh.
The problem occurs when i try to update the mesh after setting up the motionU field. It crashes in the DICPrecontioner class with a null division. The checkMesh noticed some unused points in the mesh.
To be sure that the problem comes from the mesh, i've rebuild a mesh with the makeAxialMesh contrib and the mesh update worked fine.
I don't know if it still occurs with OF-1.5, i've not updated my stuff to OF-1.5-dev at the moment.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:31.|