|February 23, 2009, 11:58||
Hello, i've noticed a littl
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Compiegne, France
Posts: 43Rep Power: 8
i've noticed a little problem with a mesh imported from gmsh.
I am using OpenFOAM-1.4.1-dev and tried to set up a dynamic mesh with a mesh imported from gmsh (gmsh-2.2.6). It's an axisymmetric case, so i revolved my mesh in gmsh to get a 5° wedge mesh.
The problem occurs when i try to update the mesh after setting up the motionU field. It crashes in the DICPrecontioner class with a null division. The checkMesh noticed some unused points in the mesh.
To be sure that the problem comes from the mesh, i've rebuild a mesh with the makeAxialMesh contrib and the mesh update worked fine.
I don't know if it still occurs with OF-1.5, i've not updated my stuff to OF-1.5-dev at the moment.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|GmshToFoam||varun||Open Source Meshers: Gmsh, Netgen, CGNS, ...||4||March 13, 2012 04:24|
|GmshToFoam basic question||tdzurny||Open Source Meshers: Gmsh, Netgen, CGNS, ...||1||August 30, 2009 17:52|
|TurbDyMFoam Unknown dynamicFvMesh type mixerFvMesh||david||OpenFOAM Running, Solving & CFD||11||February 16, 2009 17:30|
|GmshToFoam example||guillaume||OpenFOAM Mesh Utilities||3||February 25, 2008 21:06|
|Error using gmshToFoam||derath||OpenFOAM Mesh Utilities||2||April 25, 2007 15:51|