|April 30, 2014, 02:18||
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Berlin, germany
Posts: 106Rep Power: 8
Dear Building and ESD Engineer,
I open a new thread because of the new software name BIM HVACTool.
Time for the some updates:
- BIM HVACTool an easy going graphical interface for OpenFOAM aligned for ESD-, Building Services, HVAC Engineer and Architects which use OpenFOAMŪ as a CFD.
Save your money and time with building simulation pre-processing.
- Now support 3D mouses like 3Dconnexion.
- New SketchUp and IFC Import 2014
- Day shadow analysis
- Easy Sun Mapping to PolyMesh
- Easy Wind Setup with predefined blockMeshes
- Easy Analysis of comfort with comfortFoam
DEMO Version can download from here:
And my YouTube Channel:
BIM HVACTool, The Green Building Simulation Tool for OpenFOAM, Energy Plus and Radiance.
Last edited by tian; May 3, 2014 at 02:02.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|HVAC Tool||tian||OpenFOAM Announcements from Other Sources||9||March 30, 2013 03:57|