I just begin to use IcoLangria
I just begin to use IcoLangriangeFoam, And I try to use the paraFoam to see the particles, there is some problem and paraFoam exists by itself.
There is error information in the terminal:
/home/cui/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-1.5/bin/paraFoam: line 83: 2027 Segmentation fault paraview --data=$caseFile
Is there anyone know the reason?
Thanks a lot !
what about running good old foamToVTK and using paraview? That should always work. Have you done any patching or tweaking to paraFoam?
I think the default paraFoam cannot show lagrangian phase data.
I got the following steps from Andy Heather and it worked for me.
1. Load all of the data - ie select all the fields and meshes for both the volume and discrete data and hit apply.
2. From the filter menu, select 'extract block', and choose to extract the lagrangian data only.
3. Plot the continous data using the initial data set (from 1).
4. Glyph the 'extract block' region from 2.
5. Set up the view in terms of limits on colour scales etc. often use the first or last time step to see what min/max scales to use.
6. Press the play button on the top VCR controls to view the animation
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:39.|