CFD Online Logo CFD Online URL
www.cfd-online.com
[Sponsors]
Home > Forums > OpenFOAM Pre-Processing

groovyBC

Register Blogs Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree1Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old   July 11, 2014, 10:47
Default
  #41
Member
 
Gautami Erukulla
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 30
Rep Power: 8
gautami is on a distinguished road
Hello Geir,

For the free surface elevation the x-axis is time and the y-axis is parameter alpha1.I used the sampleDict to obtain the parameter alpha1 at each time step.Then using the code from the following discussion (link) I obtained the plot alpha1 with respect to time.

how to monitor free surface elevation vs time in OF?

I can send you the case file,kindly please let me know.Thank you.

Regards,
Gautami.
gautami is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   July 18, 2014, 17:47
Default
  #42
New Member
 
Geir Karlsen
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Norway
Posts: 9
Rep Power: 3
gkarlsen is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gautami View Post
Hello Geir,

For the free surface elevation the x-axis is time and the y-axis is parameter alpha1.I used the sampleDict to obtain the parameter alpha1 at each time step.Then using the code from the following discussion (link) I obtained the plot alpha1 with respect to time.

how to monitor free surface elevation vs time in OF?

I can send you the case file,kindly please let me know.Thank you.

Regards,
Gautami.
I was under the impression that you wanted to plot the Z coordinate where alpha1=0.5 at a given X slice as a function of time. I just use paraFoam for that. No sampling or scripting. Clearly that is not what you are trying to achieve as the values on your Y-axis is exeeding the vertical size of the domain.

It was not my intention to mislead you. As I am not certain what you are looking for, I don't think I will be able to assist. Sorry

Regards,
Geir
gkarlsen is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   July 21, 2014, 10:42
Default
  #43
Member
 
Gautami Erukulla
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 30
Rep Power: 8
gautami is on a distinguished road
Hello Geir,

Not a problem.Thank you.

Regards,
Gautami.
gautami is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   August 27, 2014, 06:39
Default funkySetBoundaryField problems
  #44
New Member
 
卞凤娇
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: beijing
Posts: 15
Rep Power: 3
jiaojiao is on a distinguished road
[user5@node14 1]$ funkySetBoundaryField
/*---------------------------------------------------------------------------*\
| ========= | |
| \\ / F ield | OpenFOAM: The Open Source CFD Toolbox |
| \\ / O peration | Version: 2.1.0 |
| \\ / A nd | Web: www.OpenFOAM.org |
| \\/ M anipulation | |
\*---------------------------------------------------------------------------*/
Build : 2.1.0-bd7367f93311
Exec : funkySetBoundaryField
Date : Aug 28 2014
Time : 02:17:41
Host : "node14"
PID : 30544
Case : /home/user5/windturbine/PHASE6/shear/1
nProcs : 1
sigFpe : Enabling floating point exception trapping (FOAM_SIGFPE).
fileModificationChecking : Monitoring run-time modified files using timeStampMaster
allowSystemOperations : Disallowing user-supplied system call operations

// * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * //
swakVersion: 0.3.1 (Release date: 2014-07-11)
// * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * //
Create time

Create mesh for time = 0

Time = 0


Part: velocities working on field U
Setting value on inlet the expression " vector(0,1,0)*maxValue*pow((pos().z+12)/H,0.14) "
#0 Foam::error:rintStack(Foam::Ostream&) in "/home/user5/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.1.0/platforms/linux64Gcc45DPOpt/lib/libOpenFOAM.so"
#1 Foam::sigFpe::sigHandler(int) in "/home/user5/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.1.0/platforms/linux64Gcc45DPOpt/lib/libOpenFOAM.so"
#2 __restore_rt at sigaction.c:0
#3 __kernel_standard at interp.c:0
#4 Foam:ow(Foam::Field<double>&, Foam::UList<double> const&, Foam::UList<double> const&) in "/home/user5/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.1.0/platforms/linux64Gcc45DPOpt/lib/libOpenFOAM.so"
#5 Foam:ow(Foam::UList<double> const&, Foam::UList<double> const&) in "/home/user5/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.1.0/platforms/linux64Gcc45DPOpt/lib/libOpenFOAM.so"
#6 parserPatch::PatchValueExpressionParser:arse() in "/home/user5/OpenFOAM/user5-2.1.0/platforms/linux64Gcc45DPOpt/lib/libswak4FoamParsers.so"
#7 Foam::PatchValueExpressionDriver:arseInternal(in t) in "/home/user5/OpenFOAM/user5-2.1.0/platforms/linux64Gcc45DPOpt/lib/libswak4FoamParsers.so"
#8 Foam::CommonValueExpressionDriver:arse(Foam::exp rString const&, Foam::word const&) in "/home/user5/OpenFOAM/user5-2.1.0/platforms/linux64Gcc45DPOpt/lib/libswak4FoamParsers.so"
#9 main in "/home/user5/OpenFOAM/user5-2.1.0/platforms/linux64Gcc45DPOpt/bin/funkySetBoundaryField"
#10 __libc_start_main in "/lib64/libc.so.6"
#11 __gxx_personality_v0 in "/home/user5/OpenFOAM/user5-2.1.0/platforms/linux64Gcc45DPOpt/bin/funkySetBoundaryField"
浮点数例外
]
Is there anybody tell me how to fix this problem?Thanks!!
jiaojiao is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   August 27, 2014, 07:40
Default
  #45
Assistant Moderator
 
Bernhard Gschaider
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,915
Rep Power: 40
gschaider will become famous soon enoughgschaider will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiaojiao View Post
[user5@node14 1]$ funkySetBoundaryField
/*---------------------------------------------------------------------------*\
| ========= | |
| \\ / F ield | OpenFOAM: The Open Source CFD Toolbox |
| \\ / O peration | Version: 2.1.0 |
| \\ / A nd | Web: www.OpenFOAM.org |
| \\/ M anipulation | |
\*---------------------------------------------------------------------------*/
Build : 2.1.0-bd7367f93311
Exec : funkySetBoundaryField
Date : Aug 28 2014
Time : 02:17:41
Host : "node14"
PID : 30544
Case : /home/user5/windturbine/PHASE6/shear/1
nProcs : 1
sigFpe : Enabling floating point exception trapping (FOAM_SIGFPE).
fileModificationChecking : Monitoring run-time modified files using timeStampMaster
allowSystemOperations : Disallowing user-supplied system call operations

// * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * //
swakVersion: 0.3.1 (Release date: 2014-07-11)
// * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * //
Create time

Create mesh for time = 0

Time = 0


Part: velocities working on field U
Setting value on inlet the expression " vector(0,1,0)*maxValue*pow((pos().z+12)/H,0.14) "
#0 Foam::error:rintStack(Foam::Ostream&) in "/home/user5/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.1.0/platforms/linux64Gcc45DPOpt/lib/libOpenFOAM.so"
#1 Foam::sigFpe::sigHandler(int) in "/home/user5/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.1.0/platforms/linux64Gcc45DPOpt/lib/libOpenFOAM.so"
#2 __restore_rt at sigaction.c:0
#3 __kernel_standard at interp.c:0
#4 Foam:ow(Foam::Field<double>&, Foam::UList<double> const&, Foam::UList<double> const&) in "/home/user5/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.1.0/platforms/linux64Gcc45DPOpt/lib/libOpenFOAM.so"
#5 Foam:ow(Foam::UList<double> const&, Foam::UList<double> const&) in "/home/user5/OpenFOAM/OpenFOAM-2.1.0/platforms/linux64Gcc45DPOpt/lib/libOpenFOAM.so"
#6 parserPatch::PatchValueExpressionParser:arse() in "/home/user5/OpenFOAM/user5-2.1.0/platforms/linux64Gcc45DPOpt/lib/libswak4FoamParsers.so"
#7 Foam::PatchValueExpressionDriver:arseInternal(in t) in "/home/user5/OpenFOAM/user5-2.1.0/platforms/linux64Gcc45DPOpt/lib/libswak4FoamParsers.so"
#8 Foam::CommonValueExpressionDriver:arse(Foam::exp rString const&, Foam::word const&) in "/home/user5/OpenFOAM/user5-2.1.0/platforms/linux64Gcc45DPOpt/lib/libswak4FoamParsers.so"
#9 main in "/home/user5/OpenFOAM/user5-2.1.0/platforms/linux64Gcc45DPOpt/bin/funkySetBoundaryField"
#10 __libc_start_main in "/lib64/libc.so.6"
#11 __gxx_personality_v0 in "/home/user5/OpenFOAM/user5-2.1.0/platforms/linux64Gcc45DPOpt/bin/funkySetBoundaryField"
浮点数例外
]
Is there anybody tell me how to fix this problem?Thanks!!
Floating point exception usually means that a function was fed values that don't make sense there. My guess is that you have z-coordinates in your geoemetry that are smaller than -12. Then pos().x+12 becomes negative and fractional powers of negative values are usually not real numbers
__________________
Note: I don't use "Friend"-feature on this forum out of principle. Ah. And by the way: I'm not on Facebook either. So don't be offended if I don't accept your invitation/friend request
gschaider is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   August 28, 2014, 04:31
Default
  #46
Senior Member
 
Tushar Chourushi
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: IIT-Indore, India
Posts: 318
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 9
Tushar@cfd is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gschaider View Post
Had a quick look at the grammar. Seems that the gradient of a vector is currently not supported. Can't fix that today. Could you please write a bug-report so that I don't forget
Dear Bernhard,

I wish to use the "grad(U)" function for the inlet boundary condition for "Tau" using groovyBC. Where, U is fully developed flow.

I am getting following error message:

Code:
--> FOAM FATAL ERROR: 
 Parser Error for driver PatchValueExpressionDriver at "1.18-21" :"field grad not existing or of wrong type"
"2*pow(mag(symm(grad(U))),2)"
                 ^^^^
----------------| 

Context of the error:
I found that similar question was put forward in this thread:
Problem to calculate grad(U) using swak4Foam

I would like to know How to overcome it?
Is "grad(U)" boundary condition possible using groovyBC?

I am using OF-2.1.x installed on Ubuntu 11.04

Thanks in advance!
Tushar@cfd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   August 28, 2014, 05:09
Default
  #47
Assistant Moderator
 
Bernhard Gschaider
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,915
Rep Power: 40
gschaider will become famous soon enoughgschaider will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tushar@cfd View Post
Dear Bernhard,

I wish to use the "grad(U)" function for the inlet boundary condition for "Tau" using groovyBC. Where, U is fully developed flow.

I am getting following error message:

Code:
--> FOAM FATAL ERROR: 
 Parser Error for driver PatchValueExpressionDriver at "1.18-21" :"field grad not existing or of wrong type"
"2*pow(mag(symm(grad(U))),2)"
                 ^^^^
----------------| 

Context of the error:
I found that similar question was put forward in this thread:
Problem to calculate grad(U) using swak4Foam

I would like to know How to overcome it?
Is "grad(U)" boundary condition possible using groovyBC?

I am using OF-2.1.x installed on Ubuntu 11.04

Thanks in advance!
Please don't post the same question twice. Already answered in Problem to calculate grad(U) using swak4Foam
__________________
Note: I don't use "Friend"-feature on this forum out of principle. Ah. And by the way: I'm not on Facebook either. So don't be offended if I don't accept your invitation/friend request
gschaider is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   August 29, 2014, 11:11
Default groovyBC : Possible bug?
  #48
Member
 
Hrushi
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 58
Rep Power: 4
hrushi.397 is on a distinguished road
laplacianFoam-test.tar.gz

128x128.png

64x64.pngHi all,


I have had some interesting results. I have been trying to model following boundary condition for laplacianFoam solver.

dT/dn = -(T^2-1)

When I model it with groovyBC as

valueExpression "0";
gradientExpression "-(internalField(T)*internalField(T)-1.)";
fractionExpression "0.000";

It works well for 2-D domain of 127x127. I have attached results from explicit discretization for 64x64 and 128x128 domain. I have also compared them with openfoam simulation.

But, with 128x128 size onwards, the two results start to diverge and show a sort of constant difference between theoretical and openfoam simulations.

Anyone has any idea why this might be happening?

I have attached case file herewith.

Regards,

Hrushi
hrushi.397 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   September 1, 2014, 10:15
Default
  #49
Assistant Moderator
 
Bernhard Gschaider
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,915
Rep Power: 40
gschaider will become famous soon enoughgschaider will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrushi.397 View Post
Attachment 33410

Attachment 33411

Attachment 33412Hi all,


I have had some interesting results. I have been trying to model following boundary condition for laplacianFoam solver.

dT/dn = -(T^2-1)

When I model it with groovyBC as

valueExpression "0";
gradientExpression "-(internalField(T)*internalField(T)-1.)";
fractionExpression "0.000";

It works well for 2-D domain of 127x127. I have attached results from explicit discretization for 64x64 and 128x128 domain. I have also compared them with openfoam simulation.

But, with 128x128 size onwards, the two results start to diverge and show a sort of constant difference between theoretical and openfoam simulations.

Anyone has any idea why this might be happening?

I have attached case file herewith.

Regards,

Hrushi
Amazes me that this happens all of a sudden (from 127 to 128). My guess is that the problem is that you bring the discretization into your BC by using internalField(T) instead of T. Any reason for that?
__________________
Note: I don't use "Friend"-feature on this forum out of principle. Ah. And by the way: I'm not on Facebook either. So don't be offended if I don't accept your invitation/friend request
gschaider is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   September 1, 2014, 10:30
Default
  #50
Member
 
Hrushi
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 58
Rep Power: 4
hrushi.397 is on a distinguished road
No particular reason as such. I started with internalField(T) which worked pretty well for me for a while. I think I tried that so that I can check if my implementation is correct. Now I have shifted to T instead of internalField(T), but it is simply amazing why this would fail at 128x128 and work at 127x127.
hrushi.397 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   September 1, 2014, 11:53
Default
  #51
Assistant Moderator
 
Bernhard Gschaider
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,915
Rep Power: 40
gschaider will become famous soon enoughgschaider will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrushi.397 View Post
No particular reason as such. I started with internalField(T) which worked pretty well for me for a while. I think I tried that so that I can check if my implementation is correct. Now I have shifted to T instead of internalField(T), but it is simply amazing why this would fail at 128x128 and work at 127x127.
And with T it works?
__________________
Note: I don't use "Friend"-feature on this forum out of principle. Ah. And by the way: I'm not on Facebook either. So don't be offended if I don't accept your invitation/friend request
gschaider is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   September 1, 2014, 15:54
Default
  #52
Member
 
Hrushi
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 58
Rep Power: 4
hrushi.397 is on a distinguished road
I am not so sure. With internalField(T), I can calculate the boundary field explicitly. But with T, I am not sure how it works. Is it not implicit? How do I calculate boundaryfield with T explicitly?
hrushi.397 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   September 1, 2014, 16:51
Default
  #53
Assistant Moderator
 
Bernhard Gschaider
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,915
Rep Power: 40
gschaider will become famous soon enoughgschaider will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrushi.397 View Post
I am not so sure. With internalField(T), I can calculate the boundary field explicitly. But with T, I am not sure how it works. Is it not implicit? How do I calculate boundaryfield with T explicitly?
T is the current value of the boundary field. So temporally it is equivalent to internalField(T) but in contrast to this it is spatially correct
__________________
Note: I don't use "Friend"-feature on this forum out of principle. Ah. And by the way: I'm not on Facebook either. So don't be offended if I don't accept your invitation/friend request
gschaider is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   September 8, 2014, 06:17
Default groovyBC rotating pipe
  #54
New Member
 
Rafael Jurado's Avatar
 
Rafael Jurado Cruz
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Córdoba (Spain)
Posts: 3
Rep Power: 2
Rafael Jurado is on a distinguished road
Hi to all, I am new im OpenFOAM.
I am using OpenFOAM 2.3.0 in Ubuntu 14.04 LTS, and had installed swak4foam.
I have simulated a laminar flow of water throw a pipe to see the parabolic profile.
Now I want to use groovyBC to set the boundary conditions needed for a rotating pipe but I don't understand really how groovyBC works. I tried to do it like that:
Quote:

/*--------------------------------*- C++ -*----------------------------------*\
| ========= | |
| \\ / F ield | OpenFOAM: The Open Source CFD Toolbox |
| \\ / O peration | Version: 2.3.0 |
| \\ / A nd | Web: www.OpenFOAM.org |
| \\/ M anipulation | |
\*---------------------------------------------------------------------------*/
FoamFile
{
version 2.0;
format ascii;
class volVectorField;
object U;
}
// * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * //

dimensions [0 1 -1 0 0 0 0];

internalField uniform (0 0 0);

boundaryField
{
entrada
{
type fixedValue;
value uniform (0 0 0.0132237);
}

lateral
{
type groovyBC;
value uniform (0 0 0);
variables (
"vel=0.05;"
"rad=0.0095;"
"compx=face().y;"
"compy=face().x;"
"xvel=compx/rad;"
"yvel=compy/rad;"
);
valueExpression
"vector(-vel*xvel,vel*yvel,0)";
}

salida
{
type zeroGradient;
}
}

// ************************************************** *********************** //
I would be very thankfull for a very little introduction of groovyBC, and any reply for my case. Thank's in advance for any reply.

Rafael
Rafael Jurado is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   September 8, 2014, 06:29
Default
  #55
New Member
 
Rafael Jurado's Avatar
 
Rafael Jurado Cruz
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Córdoba (Spain)
Posts: 3
Rep Power: 2
Rafael Jurado is on a distinguished road
That's the error it shows:
Quote:
Starting time loop

Time = 0.01

Courant Number mean: 6.61185e-05 max: 0.00330593
swak4Foam: Allocating new repository for sampledGlobalVariables


--> FOAM FATAL ERROR:
Parser Error for driver PatchValueExpressionDriver at "1.7-12" :"syntax error, unexpected value"
"compx/0.0095"
------------|^^^^^^

Context of the error:


- From dictionary: /home/rafa/Pruebas/Parallel_n5_N501/0/U.boundaryField.lateral
Evaluating expression "compx/0.0095"


From function parsingValue
in file lnInclude/CommonValueExpressionDriverI.H at line 1189.

FOAM exiting
Thank's

Rafael
Rafael Jurado is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   September 8, 2014, 09:43
Default
  #56
Assistant Moderator
 
Bernhard Gschaider
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,915
Rep Power: 40
gschaider will become famous soon enoughgschaider will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafael Jurado View Post
That's the error it shows:
Thank's

Rafael
I'm a bit amazed that the error doesn't appear 2 lines earlier. Wasn't aware that face() was implemented for patches. Anyway: what you want is pos()
__________________
Note: I don't use "Friend"-feature on this forum out of principle. Ah. And by the way: I'm not on Facebook either. So don't be offended if I don't accept your invitation/friend request
gschaider is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   September 9, 2014, 22:01
Default conditional operator
  #57
Member
 
Albert Tong
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
Posts: 74
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 6
tfuwa is on a distinguished road
Dear OpenFOAMer,

For groovybc conditional operator (if a is true, then d=b, else d=c)

Quote:
d = a ? b : c
How to realize this?
Quote:
if a is true, d=b;
elseif c is true, d=e;
else d=f
Many thanks.
__________________
Kind regards,

Albert
tfuwa is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   September 10, 2014, 04:39
Default
  #58
Assistant Moderator
 
Bernhard Gschaider
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,915
Rep Power: 40
gschaider will become famous soon enoughgschaider will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfuwa View Post
Dear OpenFOAMer,

For groovybc conditional operator (if a is true, then d=b, else d=c)

How to realize this?
Many thanks.
Please use the CODE-tag not QUOTE to preserver snipplets. Like this
Code:
if a is true, d=b;
elseif c is true, d=e;
else d=f
Easy: just nest it like this (but don't overdo it. It is easy to make expressions unreadable this way. Consider using variables to store sub-conditions)

Code:
 a ? b: (c ? e : f)
__________________
Note: I don't use "Friend"-feature on this forum out of principle. Ah. And by the way: I'm not on Facebook either. So don't be offended if I don't accept your invitation/friend request
gschaider is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   September 16, 2014, 03:53
Default
  #59
New Member
 
Rafael Jurado's Avatar
 
Rafael Jurado Cruz
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Córdoba (Spain)
Posts: 3
Rep Power: 2
Rafael Jurado is on a distinguished road
Thank´s for your quick reply. I´m so sorry but I just have seen the message right now.
I tried with pos() too, but it gave me an error. I solved the problem with a boundary condition that I didn´t know rotatinWallVelocity:
Quote:
lateral2
{
type rotatingWallVelocity;
origin (0 0 0);
axis (0 0 1);
omega 10;
}
Thank´s a lot.

Rafael
Rafael Jurado is offline   Reply With Quote

Old   July 24, 2015, 01:26
Default temperatute groovyBC
  #60
New Member
 
saeed rashidzade
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 3
Rep Power: 2
mordab is on a distinguished road
Hi all,
I tried to simulate a cavity in below temperature conditions:

Right & Left Wall:
Th-(Th-Tc)*y/L

Floor:
T=Th

ceiling:
gradT=0

so I changed 0/T file like this:
"
boundaryField
{
floor
{
type fixedValue;
value uniform 1;
}

rightWall
{

type groovyBC;
variables "y=pos().y; ymax=max(pos().y); T@floor=Th; Tc=0;";
valueExpression "Th-(Th-Tc)*y/ymax";
value uniform 0;
}

leftWall
{
type groovyBC;
variables "y=pos().y; ymax=max(pos().y); T@floor=Th; Tc=0;";
valueExpression "Th-(Th-Tc)*y/ymax";
value uniform 0;
}


movingWall
{
type zeroGradient;
}
"
but when I run, got the error message:

swak4Foam: Allocating new repository for sampledGlobalVariables
--> FOAM Warning :
From function ConcretePluginFunction<DriverType>::exists
in file lnInclude/ConcretePluginFunction.C at line 121
Constructor table of plugin functions for PatchValueExpressionDriver is not initialized


--> FOAM FATAL ERROR:
Parser Error for driver PatchValueExpressionDriver at "1.1-2" :"field Th not existing or of wrong type"
"Th-(Th-Tc)*y/ymax"
^^
--|

Context of the error:


- From dictionary: /home/saeed/Desktop/porousCavity/0/T.boundaryField.rightWall
Evaluating expression "Th-(Th-Tc)*y/ymax"


From function parsingValue
in file lnInclude/CommonValueExpressionDriverI.H at line 1189.

FOAM exiting


did I use groovyBC correctly?
what should I do?

Thanks
mordab is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply

Tags
groovybc, swak4foam

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
groovyBC issue - k and epsilon sagnikmazumdar OpenFOAM Running, Solving & CFD 24 March 1, 2015 08:16
groovyBC and funkySetFields married and got a kid named swak4Foam gschaider OpenFOAM 164 January 13, 2015 03:52
groovyBC for oscillatory flow liybzd OpenFOAM 1 December 15, 2013 08:08
switch between existing BCs with groovyBC?! michielm OpenFOAM Pre-Processing 3 September 4, 2013 08:01
groovyBC and Eqn.setReference() benk OpenFOAM 3 June 2, 2011 08:49


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 16:37.