Problems with mapFields and moving mesh.
I've an engine cylinder mesh with a complex geometry, so the add/remove layer does not work for me, so I've created different meshs at every 5 crank angle degrees. So, for instance, after running from -100 CAD to -95 CAD with mesh "A", I need to map the fields to mesh "B" that will run from -95 CAD to -90 CAD.
I've created a mapFieldsDict to cut the patch in the piston boundary.
The problem is that the mapFields is creating a lot of cells with zero velocity in my domain, and this is no correct.
Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
Thanks in advance!
I've used mapFields this way.
mkdir <new case's name>
cp -r <original case/constant> <new case's name>
cp -r <original case/system> <new case's name>
Then u refine the mesh and in the new case directory u put:
mapFields ../<original case> -consistent
Let me know if this works for you:)
first of all, thanks for replying.
I've tested that already, without success. I mean, mapFields works but creates lots of regions with high gradients. So when I start the simulation, my Courant number is high and then it crashes. Even reducing the timestep does not work.
I don't know how to avoid this gradients when using mapFields.
If you have any other ideas, please let me know.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:42.|