Viscosity model - Compressible flow
I have some problems developping a viscosity model in OpenFoam-2.2.2. This model is quite simple : for a given value of the strain rate, I have a viscosity value.
So this is what I'm trying :
1) copy paste "src/thermophysicalModels/specie/transport/sutherland" to "src/thermophysicalModels/specie/transport/myTotalTransport"
2) renamed everything, and cleaned the constructors and operators.
3) created a createFields.H file :
5) Modified the function mu in the file "~I.H"
7) Compiled : these are the errors
- strainRate : working with incompressible models, but not here
- interpolationTable : I have included "interpolationTable.H", so I don't understand this one :
I'll start fixing the problem with the strainRate first. It seems it's not defined for compressible flow : as far as I understand the code, there is no volScalarFields defined at this level.
So I need to compute manually the value of the strain rate at the current cell. How can I get an access to
- the velocity ?
- symm() ?
- fvc::grad() ?
I did it with incompressible fluids. Then I compiled another thermo model for compressible fluids.
And now I'm stuck with the selection table. Where is the file I need to modify to enable the choice ?
I tried to modify the file /src/thermoPhysicalModels/specie/include/thermoPhysicsTypes.H, but there is no mention of perfectFluid in this file, I guess it's the wrong place.
EDIT : It seems it's the file rhoTermos.C.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 00:20.|