|March 11, 2014, 04:43||
How to make heat source of beer-lambert law (surface radiation) in TEq.
edward jr shin
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2Rep Power: 0
I wanna to make a source term of similar beer-lambert law.
The law related with permeation of light in water.
Q(z): Light intensity at (z)
Q: Intensity of light at surface (given value)
k: extinction coefficient of light in water (0.035 for pure water)
I use a test case that is half of water on a cup (big cup) with interFoam.
1. I already implemented boussinesq approx. in UEquation. as source term.
2. I wanna to know implementation of above the law in energy equation.
- is it possible to make source term?
- How can I find out free-surface coordinate location at alpha=0.5 ?
- if I find out the location point of free-surface, Could I use forAll to all domain with the law?
thanks to read it.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Error finding variable "THERMX"||sunilpatil||CFX||8||April 26, 2013 07:00|
|OpenFOAM on MinGW crosscompiler hosted on Linux||allenzhao||OpenFOAM Installation||127||January 30, 2009 20:08|
|DxFoam reader update||hjasak||OpenFOAM Post-Processing||69||April 24, 2008 01:24|
|Regarding FoamX running Kindly help out||hariya03||OpenFOAM Pre-Processing||0||April 18, 2008 04:26|
|CFX4.3 -build analysis form||Chie Min||CFX||5||July 12, 2001 23:19|