A few Questions about LTSInterFoam
at the moment I'm doing some tests with LTSInterFoam. We think that for our free-surface problems where we expect a steady-state solution LTSInterFoam could be more suitable than interFoam because it should be faster.
Now I have a few questions about this solver concerning what it does and how it works:
1. What is the meaning of this "Flow time scale min/max" and "Smoothed flow time scale min/max"?
2. How determines LTSInterFoam the length of these "pseudo"-timesteps?
3. Are there some BCs or combinations of BCs, which don't work with LTSInterFoam?
4. Which are the main differences between interFoam and LTSInterFoam?
5. Do you know if there is any documentaion or publiction about LTSInterFoam?
Thank you for your help
I am starting to work on LTSInterFoam lately, and thinking of the same questions. Did you find any information?
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:32.|