I can finally release the modi
I can finally release the modified version of twoPhaseEulerFoam.
- Two additional drag models for gas-particle flows (Gidaspow, Syamlal-O'Brian).
- Additional radial distribution functions for the kinetic theory and their derivative.
- Additional granular pressure models and derivatives of the granular pressure coefficient.
- Additional frictional stress models.
- Variable averaging.
- Implementation of a "packing limiter" algorithm to try to stabilize the solution when the kinetic theory is used.
The implemented algorithm is just a trick to avoid numerical instabilities due to the discontinuity in the radial distribution function at the packing limit. However it requires quite a small time step. I think a more refined, less intrusive and robust method is needed such as some sort of relaxation of the granular pressure coupled to an implicit limitation on the particle-phase volume fraction similar to what done when the normal stress modulus is used in the same solver. Ideas and volunteers are welcome ;-)
- Correction of the zeroGradient BC proposed by Henry Weller and sent to me by Rasmus (thanks!).
I attach the code, an example and a detailed list of changes.
Sorry for the multiple post. I
Sorry for the multiple post. I has some problem due to the size of the attachments.
The code and the changelog are here:
The example case is too big to be uploaded. It can be downloaded here:
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:24.|