MutiSpecies Reacting Flow
I have been trying to create a model for multi-species turbulent reacting flow (not Combustion). After going through the threads, I am finding it difficult to understand some of the key issues which I am listing below:
1) What *.H files are required ?
I have included the following:
ii) UEqn.H, pEqn.H, hEqn.H,YEqn.H
iv) chemistry.H, reactingMixture.H,readChemistryProperties.H
2) I have modified the reactingFoam.C file to remove/add the required files to convert into a Multi-Component-Reacting file --- will this change work ?
3) Since I am using a incompressible turbulence model, what changes are required to convert the simpleFoam into a multispecies reacting flow model ? What header files are to be included ?
4) In the transportProperties and thermophysicalProperties input files, how do I include rho and Cp as a function of the species mass-fraction?
Pls let me know as soon as possible. It would be great if there are some examples or tutorials.
Thanks in advance.
can you tell us more about your case?
- You have a certain number of species, a mixture of reacting gas/liquid?
- How do you define the reactions?
I was wondering why "reactingFoam" isn't suitable for you. Is it because of the chemistry library in OpenFOAM?
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:47.|