|March 18, 2015, 09:50||
foam-extend 3.1, Immersed boundary cavity flow case modification problems
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 3Rep Power: 2
I have been trying to modify a cavity case as follows in openfoam 3.1 ext, Immersed boundary package.
1) I follow all the ./All run steps from cavity flow around a cylinder
2) I changed the cylinder geometry with a square (cube), made some necessary changes in the other files as well.
3) blockMesh runs prefectly fine.
4) Then I copy the Immersed boundary 'boundary' file (with the dimensions of square as it is done) into constant/polymesh
5) I run icoIbFoam, which runs perfectly
6) My problem: in the paraview I dont see my immersed boundary square.!!
Can someone help me set up a case with the Immersed boundary, please !!
Thank you !!
|cavity problem, immersed boundary, openfoam 3.1 ext|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|[DesignModeler] DesignModeler Scripting: How to get Full Command Access||ANT||ANSYS Meshing & Geometry||21||May 26, 2015 18:28|
|Difficulty In Setting Boundary Conditions||Moinul Haque||CFX||4||November 25, 2014 18:30|
|Overflow Error in Multiphase Modelling with Two Continuous Fluids||ashtonJ||CFX||6||August 11, 2014 14:32|
|channelFoam for a 3D pipe||AlmostSurelyRob||OpenFOAM||3||June 24, 2011 13:06|
|Please help with flow around car modelling!||Tudor Miron||CFX||17||March 19, 2004 20:23|