Unsteady kE with scalar transport - Outlet-geometry heavely effects scalar transport
I have a problem getting my custom OpenFOAM solver to transport scalar specie to the outlet!
I have tried several things:
1. It works with steadyState kE, solution converges and scalar is trasported.
2. It works as unsteady - if the outlet is a Ø80 tube and a pressure condition at the end! (no big opening)
3. I have tried symmetry BC, outletInlet BC and pressure Outlet BC for a square box
4. I have tried pressure Outlet BC for a half sphere.
5. I dont know why, but I have seen new variables in the time-folders U_0 and scalar_0 - why is there suddenly thees parallel files?
6. Residuals for specie are 1E-5
7. The falty solution seems to be caused by my outlet?
My custom code is like this:
I use QUICK scheme for div and Euler for timestep.
I have attached jpegs of the current solutions.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 22:58.|