Plotting yPlus and pressure coefficient on ParaView
Could anyone tell me how to plot Yplus values and pressure coeffcient in ParaView . I executed the utility yPlusRAS and know how to use Calculator in ParaView to obtain pressure coefficient. But i dont know how to plot the values along the wall patches.
Thanks in advance.
I have managed to extract both Yplus and pressure Coefficient from paraview to Excel.
1. By using the utility Yplus you can write the data for the latest Time.
2. Pressure is already written while computing data. So no worries to calculate Cp.
3. In Filters option , click plot Data. It will plot all computed data throughout the domain. Then you shall checkout the internal mesh and check only walls.
4. You can plot the curves then.
5. Also you can export the data by using *.csv format which can be opened in excel for post processing etc.
I hope there might be some other smart way to do it. Atleast it works now.
Dear Maruthamuthu Venkatraman,
I am interested in your previous thread.
Can you, please, give more details of
- using the utility yPlusRAS
- and know how to use calculator in ParaView to obtain pressure coefficient
Thanks in advance,
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:13.|