Discretizer on Mac.
FYI. I couldn't find any information regarding Discretizer (http://www.discretizer.org/) running on Mac. I did download the source and played a little bit to try to make it work. Appears it runs well and fine on Mac. Below you can find a short guideline what to do in order to make it work:
1. Download the source:
2. Put the unpacked files into desired destination, i.e. /opt/
3. Add required Ruby libraries by running following commands:
- sudo gem install fxruby
- sudo gem install ruby-opengl
4. Get into the folder where you copied discretizer, i.e.: $DISCRETIZER_PATH/discretizer/
Inside the folder there should 'discretizer.rb' file. Open it and add in the list of all require calls (i.e. on top of them) following statement:
require 'rubygems' and save.
5. In the same folder run Discretizer by invoking:
Hope it helps! Enjoy!
Threads which were somewhat helpful in the process:
To get discretizerSetup running, do the following:
svn co http://fiscretizer.svn.sourceforge.n...r/discretizer/
then launch running: ruby discretizersetup.rb within discretizersetup/ folder.
Hope that helps. Best,
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 17:29.|