|July 4, 2011, 05:23||
decomposePar gives errors
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 19Rep Power: 6
i got some problems using decomposePar on a computer where i do not have root access.
when i use decomposePar in the damBreak-case (not modified, all files original), the end of the output reads like that:
- the system cpu is a quad core from intel "Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Extreme"
- 8 GB of ram are installed
- the system is running OpenSUSE 11.2
- OpenFOAM 2.0.0 is installed via compilation of sources according to the official guide
- all "--version" checks mentioned in this guide have been checked
- the foamInstallationTest script is giving good results
i am thankful for your help!
when i use scotch instead of simple in the decompose dict file, i still get the same result:
my guess is that the installed packages are not sufficient to run OF properly. is there a way to get a list of all needed packages for OF 2.0.0 and install them manually?
Last edited by of_user_; July 5, 2011 at 03:49.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|How to write k and epsilon before the abnormal end||xiuying||OpenFOAM Running, Solving & CFD||8||August 27, 2013 15:33|
|Building OpenFOAM1.7.0 from source||ata||OpenFOAM Installation||42||May 14, 2012 20:48|
|Convergence moving mesh||lr103476||OpenFOAM Running, Solving & CFD||30||November 19, 2007 15:09|
|IcoFoam parallel woes||msrinath80||OpenFOAM Running, Solving & CFD||9||July 22, 2007 02:58|
|Could anybody help me see this error and give help||liugx212||OpenFOAM Running, Solving & CFD||3||January 4, 2006 19:07|