|November 8, 2012, 14:15||
PLEASE HELP: Using Plot Selection Over Time
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 10Rep Power: 5
I am modeling 3D nozzle flow with interFoam. I would like to view the average phase fraction (alpha1) in a slice and then plot average alpha in that slice as a function of time. Listed below is the procedure I used. When I do this procedure ParaView crashes or shuts down every single time.
I have also attached a screen shot of the highlighted slice and integrated variables table to show how I have things setup. In addition, I'm using ParaView 3.14.1 64-bit.
1. created a slice plane perpendicular to the fluid flow
2. Selected 'select points on' and highlighted the slice (also tried the 'select points through' filter) >> clicked apply
3. Clicked on the 'extract surface' filter >> clicked apply
4. Used the calculator and set alpha1=result
5. Clicked on the 'Integrate Variables' filter >> clicked apply
6. Selected 'select points on' and highlighted the slice so I could view the points (also tried 'select points through')
7. Clicked on the 'Plot Selection Over Time' filter >> clicked apply
Any help/advice anyone can give would be very much appreciated. Thank you!
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Full pipe 3D using icoFoam||cyberbrain||OpenFOAM||4||March 16, 2011 10:20|
|velocity vs time plot in paraFoam||raagh77||OpenFOAM Paraview & paraFoam||5||February 8, 2011 10:18|
|Computational time||sunnysun||OpenFOAM Running, Solving & CFD||5||March 16, 2009 04:32|
|Differences between serial and parallel runs||carsten||OpenFOAM Bugs||11||September 12, 2008 11:16|
|Modeling in micron scale using icoFoam||m9819348||OpenFOAM Running, Solving & CFD||7||October 27, 2007 00:36|