Problems with Using Plot Selection Over Time
I am modeling 3D nozzle flow with interFoam. I would like to view the average phase fraction (alpha1) in a slice and then plot average alpha in that slice as a function of time. Listed below is the procedure I used. When I do this procedure ParaView crashes or shuts down every single time.
I have also attached a screen shot of the highlighted slice and integrated variables table to show how I have things setup. In addition, I'm using ParaView 3.14.1 64-bit.
1. created a slice plane perpendicular to the fluid flow
2. Selected 'select points on' and highlighted the slice (also tried the 'select points through' filter) >> clicked apply
3. Clicked on the 'extract surface' filter >> clicked apply
4. Used the calculator and set alpha1=result
5. Clicked on the 'Integrate Variables' filter >> clicked apply
6. Selected 'select points on' and highlighted the slice so I could view the points (also tried 'select points through')
7. Clicked on the 'Plot Selection Over Time' filter >> clicked apply
Any help/advice anyone can give would be very much appreciated. Thank you!
Do you solved your pb with paraView crash ? I currently have the same problem with same kind of procedure.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 20:21.|