|November 8, 2012, 15:15||
Problems with Using Plot Selection Over Time
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 11Rep Power: 7
I am modeling 3D nozzle flow with interFoam. I would like to view the average phase fraction (alpha1) in a slice and then plot average alpha in that slice as a function of time. Listed below is the procedure I used. When I do this procedure ParaView crashes or shuts down every single time.
I have also attached a screen shot of the highlighted slice and integrated variables table to show how I have things setup. In addition, I'm using ParaView 3.14.1 64-bit.
1. created a slice plane perpendicular to the fluid flow
2. Selected 'select points on' and highlighted the slice (also tried the 'select points through' filter) >> clicked apply
3. Clicked on the 'extract surface' filter >> clicked apply
4. Used the calculator and set alpha1=result
5. Clicked on the 'Integrate Variables' filter >> clicked apply
6. Selected 'select points on' and highlighted the slice so I could view the points (also tried 'select points through')
7. Clicked on the 'Plot Selection Over Time' filter >> clicked apply
Any help/advice anyone can give would be very much appreciated. Thank you!
|May 28, 2015, 11:45||
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 5Rep Power: 3
Do you solved your pb with paraView crash ? I currently have the same problem with same kind of procedure.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Unstabil Simulation with chtMultiRegionFoam||mbay101||OpenFOAM Running, Solving & CFD||13||December 28, 2013 14:12|
|Micro Scale Pore, icoFoam||gooya_kabir||OpenFOAM Running, Solving & CFD||2||November 2, 2013 14:58|
|dynamic Mesh is faster than MRF????||sharonyue||OpenFOAM Running, Solving & CFD||14||August 26, 2013 07:47|
|High Courant Number @ icoFoam||Artex85||OpenFOAM Running, Solving & CFD||9||January 3, 2012 09:06|
|calculation diverge after continue to run||zhajingjing||OpenFOAM||0||April 28, 2010 04:35|