Issues with output to VTK format
I am currently developing a finite element fluid solver and need to export the data to either tecplot or vtk. I have found both the data format guides online and followed them as best I can. I noticed with the tecplot files that there were some issues with paraview (and VisIt) with loading the format given in the guide. I then switched to the VTK format. Ater going though the guide I got a file that worked, but still had issues.
The file structure looks like this:
Once opened in Paraview it looks like this. The connectivity is not present and there are random nodes scattered throughout.
My apologies for the image quality.
My only thoughts are that there is an issue with the connectivity, but that is not very likely.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 22:36.|