CFD Online Discussion Forums

CFD Online Discussion Forums (http://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/)
-   Site Help, Feedback & Discussions (http://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/site-help-feedback-discussions/)
-   -   CFD-Online forum : Adina & Comsol (http://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/site-help-feedback-discussions/122732-cfd-online-forum-adina-comsol.html)

Mos August 27, 2013 01:56

CFD-Online forum : Adina & Comsol
 
Hello,

COMSOL Multiphysics, Adina CFD

Both are powerful softwares, I worked with them performing some 2-way fluid-structure interaction simulation.

I suggest adding a category for them.

sami566 September 9, 2013 10:17

Cfd
 
I have quetsion , i am astudent ,and i started working just right now CFD? but everything is new for me, Is any Body can help me how to start CFD for building in ANSYS?

Mos September 9, 2013 14:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by sami566 (Post 450677)
I have quetsion , i am astudent ,and i started working just right now CFD? but everything is new for me, Is any Body can help me how to start CFD for building in ANSYS?

There're bunch of softwares you can use for CFD including Adina, Comsol, Ansys CFX, Ansys Fluent, ...

I suggest one of the most famous ones, Ansys Fluent.
If this is your first time you're going to learn Fluent, I should mention that there're couple of step by step tutorials available in `Ansys documentation -> Fluent -> Tutorials` which you can use...

sami566 September 9, 2013 20:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mos (Post 450719)
There're bunch of softwares you can use for CFD including Adina, Comsol, Ansys CFX, Ansys Fluent, ...

I suggest one of the most famous ones, Ansys Fluent.
If this is your first time you're going to learn Fluent, I should mention that there're couple of step by step tutorials available in `Ansys documentation -> Fluent -> Tutorials` which you can use...

Dear mustofa
Thank you very much for your responce, As you mentioned this is my first time to start in this analyis,I would appreciate if you can send me some tutorials step by step how to do it?

pici May 3, 2014 14:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mos (Post 448230)
Hello,

COMSOL Multiphysics, Adina CFD

Both are powerful softwares, I worked with them performing some 2-way fluid-structure interaction simulation.

I suggest adding a category for them.

I'm working with ADINA since 1985 and I work with ADINA-F since 2002; I approve your suggestion for a new sub-forum, also for Comsol.
Bye
Piero

ivan-s June 17, 2014 15:22

COMSOL branch
 
..should exist.

osamaraad October 22, 2014 10:53

please i need to simulate heat pipe by comsol so can i find any helping please

(please send your answers on my email
osamaraad19@yahoo.com


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:07.