Simerics is currently seeking entry-level and experienced Sales Representatives
to add to its team.
Simerics develops, markets, and supports CAE software for the virtual simulation
and testing of fluid pumps, compressors, and motors. We are focused on providing
tools that allow companies to reduce expensive hardware testing and provide
unique insight into their products. PumpLinx, our flagship product, is a 3D CFD
software solution that allows engineers to accurately simulate fluid equipment.
PumpLinx provides unique insight over hardware testing by allowing the engineer
to see inside equipment with straightforward analysis, created with both the CFD
professional and newcomer in mind.
Responsibilities of the Sales Representative include:
• Market directly to new and existing accounts and close business, this
will include cold calling.
o Markets: automotive, aerospace, hydraulics, oil & gas, and water /
• Implement strategies to enhance and support the Simerics product line.
• Make product presentations to distributors and end-users.
• Assist management with development of sales plans and forecasts.
• Assist the development of effective sales tools such as presentations,
sales scripts, website content, etc.
• Light travel will be required to support trade shows and events.
• Quota attainment goals will be assigned.
• Undergraduate degree in Business or Engineering is desirable.
• Strong written and verbal communication and relationship building
• Good computer skills with emphasis on presentations, spreadsheets and
• Ability to transition between working within a team and independent
• Experience in pumps, capital equipment, or related hydraulic fields.