Technical Services Engineer II
Austin, TX (or San Jose, CA)
The Technical Services Engineer II is responsible for providing world class
assistance to customers and channel partners in the usage of our products, as
well as for leveraging our knowledge and relationships to assist in growing our
software business in line with our corporate vision and performance expectations.
Activities may include combinations of customer support and other services,
listed below, in proportions that are consistent with business needs, with the
individual’s skills and interests, and with the individual’s availability:
Product Support, Sales Assistance, Key Customer Development, Customer Training,
Billable Services, Business Unit Assistance, and Marketing Assistance and
Essential Job Functions/Accountabilities:
- Product Support
- Sales Assistance
- Key Customer Development
- Customer Training
- Billable Services
- Business Unit Assistance
- Business Development/Marketing Assistance
- Other duties as assigned
- PhD in an engineering discipline OR MS plus 3-5 years’ experience. A BS with
more than 7 years of industrial experience will also be considered.
- Demonstrated use of relevant ANSYS software (knowledge of other commercial
CAE, CAD, EDA software packages a plus).
- Ability to work independently, as well as with others in a diverse team
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and to communicate
effectively with customers
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to create engineering
solutions to customer problems
- Demonstrated skills in writing and presenting in fluent English
Other Job Requirements:
- Education and/or industrial experience related to fluid mechanics and
computational fluid dynamics
- Experience with Electronics Industry segment:
- Experience with application of CFD simulation for package, board, system level
modeling is a plus.
- Experience with ANSYS CFD and CAD software (such as Solidworks, Pro/Engineer):
- Experience with ANSYS Icepak is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and to communicate effectively
- Experience with multidisciplinary simulation is a plus
- Experience working collaboratively with sales and marketing personnel is a plus.
No Phone Calls;