CFD Jobs Database - Job Record #11058
Job Record #11058
|Title||Senior Flow Engineer|
|Category||Job in Industry|
|Location||Netherlands, Noord-Brabant, Veldhoven|
|International||Yes, international applications are welcome|
|Closure Date||* None *|
The EC&I Optical Column Cond. Atmosph. department is part of the development
and engineering department of ASML. Its task is to develop, deliver, integrate
and qualify optical modules & machine/customer applications on spec, within
time and budget. Candidate is responsible for the development of new immersion
and optical column conditioning modules.
* The candidate applies his or her expertise on physical transport phenomena to
improve the immersion and optical column conditioning designs;
* Provides expertise in measuring fluid and gas flow properties in experimental
* Shares his extensive knowhow on CFD with the ASML D&E and Research community;
Trouble shoots immersion and OCC related issues on proto machines and test
* Has frequent interaction with Sr. Architects, Researchers, System Engineers
and Academic experts.
University MSc, and/or PhD preferably in the field of Fluid Mechanics
* >10 years experience in product development related to fluid and gas flows,
* Extensive experience with flow measurement techniques and flow modeling
(preferably with STAR-CCM+).
* The candidate should be able to work in an multidisciplinary team in a
dynamic and explorative environment,
* Have good communicational skills, a strong analytical view with pragmatic
attitude, a robust personality, and show initiative.
Context of the positionThe holder of the position reports to the group leader
Immersion & OCC and is operational within multidisciplinary projects. The group
Immersion & OCC is responsible for optimizing the scanner performance by
providing the means and methods to improve immersion technology and optical
The vacancy is temporarily on hold for at least untill march 2014.
| Contact Information:
| Please mention the CFD Jobs Database, record #11058 when responding to this ad.
|Name||Evert van Vliet|
| Record Data:
|Last Modified||09:38:42, Tuesday, December 10, 2013|
[Tell a Friend About this Job Advertisement]