CFD Jobs Database - Job Record #11242
Job Record #11242
|Location||Australia, Victoria, Melbourne|
|International||Yes, international applications are welcome|
|Closure Date||Sunday, December 01, 2013|
The School of Aerospace, Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering at RMIT
University is offering one PhD scholarship to potential international and
domestic students who is interested in computational fluid dynamics research
Value and duration:
The PhD scholarships available valued at up to $25,000 per annum for three
years. International candidates are welcome.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
• have an honours/master degree in the area of Mechanical Engineering or related
• meet RMIT’s PhD entry requirements
• be studying a PhD at RMIT in Melbourne.
• preferable to have skills in programing using Fortran or C++ language and be
able to work in Linux/Unix environment.
How to apply:
To apply for the scholarship, you must complete an application consisting of a:
• one page research proposal outlining your interest and suitability for the
• detailed curriculum vitae and the names and contact details of two referees.
• Submit your application via email directly to Dr. Sherman C.P. Cheung.
| Contact Information:
| Please mention the CFD Jobs Database, record #11242 when responding to this ad.
|Name||Dr. Sherman C.P. Cheung|
|Phone||+61 3 9925 6116|
|Fax||+61 3 9925 6108|
| Record Data:
|Last Modified||22:15:05, Wednesday, September 11, 2013|
[Tell a Friend About this Job Advertisement]