2 x Senior CFD Thermal Design Engineer EUROPE ONLY
Are you experienced and successful within Thermal Design for CFD at both
detailed design and system level. Server cooling of large PCB’s systems? if so,
this role will appeal to you.
• To take on the challenge to design and compare future cooling concepts -
COOLING of Electronics
• Responsible for Thermal analysis of various telecom equipment including
requirement specification analysis
• Technological studies in the electronic cooling design area
• Cooperate and at times lead other associated design teams on a global
basis regarding Thermal issues
• Use CFD programs like Ice Pack, Flotherm and Fluent and produce results
• Provide conceptual design of equipment and comparison of various
thermal solutions in both the cost and the functionality perspective.
• CFD cooling of electronics and understanding of "conceptual design" of
equipment and comparison of various thermal solutions for both cost and
• At least 5 years+ within CFD Thermal design with the computer/server or
telecom industry like Ericsson, Marconi, Nokia, Alcatel Lucent, Nortel - (not
aerospace, defence or motor industry)
• Good knowledge and understanding of CFD cooling electronic systems and
• Proficiency with advanced CFD programs
• Experience of the ‘platform, concept & product portfolio from initial
phase of product lifecycle
• Have a sincere interest of novel Thermal CFD techniques and development
• Fluency in English, both verbally and in writing
• Bachelor Degree, Masters in electrical engineering or equivalent
My client is one of the fastest growing ICT hi-tech solutions providers in the
world. Global R & D budget and innovative new projects are increasing.
Headcount is still rising... 43,600 employees engaged in R&D, 40,000+ patents
and rising via 17 research institutes in countries worldwide. This company is
highly successful and is continuing its investment in people and for the
future, in leading edge solutions and products. They are looking for people who
share their vision & commitment to providing innovative products, services and
solutions and understand it as their mission to create long-term value and
growth potential for their clients.
Start: Now to December 2014 - We can wait for the right people.
Status: Consultancy, long...... term project
Only Candidates LEGALLY entitled to work in Europe will be considered for this
role. Employee or long term consultant options apply.