Links to Links
These are WWW sites that collect links to information related to CFD. There
are very few current and complete CFD link collections available today. Frankly
speaking, you will not find anything that comes close to CFD Online. If you
are looking for something and you can't find it in CFD Online it is probably
better to try one of the general purpose search engines like Google
- A web-portal for fluid-dynamics. Based on the old "Fluid Dynamics
at Princeton. Now also includes a headlines section
and an event calendar. Here is a direct link to the
eFluids Links to Links
- Fluid Dynamics, Yahoo
- Not very exiting, but it is growing slowly year after year. Has links to
events, projects, institutes and more. Many links are outdated though. Yahoo!
isn't what it once used to be.
- CFD @ TenLinks.com
- A small collection of high-quality CFD links. TenLinks is a very nice site
which often helps you to find the ten best sites in a certain subject area. There is also a CFD community page available.
Check it out.
- dmoz, Computational Fluid Dynamics
- A growing collection of CFD links. There is also a Fluid
Mechanics and Dynamics section which might be of interest.
- CFD RevOlutions
- A new site with links to various CFD related resources, including tutorials.
- CFD Review Links
- A link collection maintained by CFD Review.
- Applied CFD
- Many sections on CFD, including RSS feeds of news and jobs.
- Fluid Mechanics @ OneSmartClick.Com
- Many good links to fluid mechanics resources, including several nice online
- Internet Aerospace Links
- A collection of links related to aero... - recommended!
They also have a special section about
Fluid & Solid Mechanics.
Has been on the net since 1994 and it is worth a look. It is till updated,
although a bit sporadically.
- CFD Links for
Ukraine and Russia
- A large collection of CFD information focused on Ukraine and Russia.
- CFD at Zomobo
- An automatically created section on CFD at Zomobo.
You can not find any original content here, it is all taken from
other websites. Still an interesting summary of what they have found.
- CFD Information at THcentral.com
- Many links, also many dead links. The structure is very confusing to follow.
- CFD WWW Home Pages List
- A list of homepages related to CFD compiled by Robert Chong many many years ago. It is hopelessly outdated by now, but for historical reasons we'll keep the link here
as long as it is working.