This section is intended for people who work on adding content to the Wiki. If you still haven't contributed to the Wiki please do so! We need your help and everyone is welcome to join our team of Wiki editors. For technical details and guidelines on how to contribute material to the Wiki read the Help:Contents page. We also have a discussion forum for us Wiki editors. These can also be reached via the links in the navigation section to the left.
The Wiki has gotten off to a flying start. We have a basic structure and more and more people are joining us. The plan is to launch the Wiki publicly by the end of October (which year depends on us ;-)
What's in the works
You who do significant additions to the Wiki, please add some information about your work, plans and progress here so that others can see what you are working on and perhaps help, monitor, come with suggestions and most importantly, be inspired by.
- We now have a dicussion forum where we can discuss our work on the Wiki. We should use the forum to coordinate our efforts and agree on common standards and styles. --Jola 10:44, 18 September 2005 (MDT)
- I'm working hard on recruiting more Wiki editors. We need all the help we can get with this ambitious project. I'm in email contact with several experienced CFD guys. In addition, I have posted several invitations to join us on the discussion forums. I also posted a job-ad in the jobs database here at CFD Online. --Jola 10:44, 18 September 2005 (MDT)
- The numerics section is groving very quickly now and has a very ambitious table of content. Michail and zxaar are working hard on it. It is a very large area though so if you can help please do so. --Jola 10:44, 18 September 2005 (MDT)
- We have been allowed to base the turbulence section on an excellent book on turbulence written by Professor William K. George. Pavitran is responsible for this work. Expect to see significant additions in this section. --Jola 10:44, 18 September 2005 (MDT)
- The validation and test-case section has gotten off to a flying start. Both Praveen and Jasond have already added several cases. --Jola 10:44, 18 September 2005 (MDT)
- We have a first special topics section on combustion. ForMat has created a basic structure and are adding content to it. --Jola 10:44, 18 September 2005 (MDT)
- I've started work on creating a first best-practise guide. We need some sort of first example for how one of these should look. I chose to start with a guide for turbomachinery CFD. --Jola 10:44, 18 September 2005 (MDT)
What needs to be done
- We have many turbulence models listed in the turbulence modeling section which still lack any description. Feel free to pick a model that you are familiar with and write a description of it. --Jola 01:50, 13 September 2005 (MDT)
- The FAQ section is still very thin. If you are familiar with one of the larger CFD codes please consider adding a few questions and answers to the FAQ. --Jola 08:28, 13 September 2005 (MDT)
- If you are an experienced CFD engineer and an expert in a special application area you are very welcome to start a best practise guideline for your speciality. --Jola 10:44, 18 September 2005 (MDT)
- ... add your suggestions on what should be done here
Wiki editors - Who we are
Add your name here if you make contributions to the wiki. The order is alphabetical based on the last name.