This section is intended for people who work on adding content to the Wiki. So fellow CFD-Wikians, this is your page, private hideout, coffee room, coordination center, after-hours bar or whatever you want to use it for. If you still haven't contributed to the Wiki please do so today! We need your help and everyone is welcome to join our team of Wiki authors.
What's in the works
You who do significant additions to the Wiki, please add some information about your work, plans and progress here so that others can see what you are working on and perhaps help, monitor, come with suggestions and most importantly, be inspired by.
- In May 2006 the focus area of CFD-Wiki is turbulence modeling - read here. --Jola 12:11, 6 May 2006 (MDT)
What needs to be done
Anything that you want! Be bold and just pick something that you feel that you can improve! If you need some help with good ideas on things to work on here are a few suggestions:
- We have many turbulence models listed in the turbulence modeling section which still lack any description. Feel free to pick a model that you are familiar with and write a description of it. --Jola 01:50, 13 September 2005 (MDT)
- The FAQ section is still very thin. If you are familiar with one of the larger CFD codes please consider adding a few questions and answers to the FAQ. --Jola 08:28, 13 September 2005 (MDT)
- If you are an experienced CFD engineer and an expert in a special application area you are very welcome to start a best practise guideline for your speciality. --Jola 10:44, 18 September 2005 (MDT)
- ... add your suggestions on what should be done here
- As commercial CFD codes become more and more capable, CFD design agencies are more and more pressed to reconsider the cost vs. benefit of developing and maintaing in house codes. I have had many conversations on this topic with other CFD managers and practitioners - there is a lot to think about: We should have a discussion forum on this topic.
Other resources of interest
Here are a few links to pages that are of special interest for us CFD-Wikians:
CFD-Wikians - Who we are
Add your name here if you make contributions to the wiki. The order is alphabetical based on the last name.
- User:ABeevers - Adam Beevers
- User:praveen - Praveen. C
- User:Ben - Ben D.
- User:jasond - Jason D.
- User:Pavitran - Pavitran. D
- User:ForMat - Matej Forman
- User:ganesh - Ganesh N
- User:harish - Harish Gopalan
- User:Michail - Michail Kirichkov
- User:Discoganya - Sujit Kirpekar
- User:Robkunz - Rob Kunz
- User:kiranc - Kiran Chutkey
- User:jola - Jonas Larsson
- User:bajjal - Bajjal Raghavendra
- User:anurag - Anurag Sharma
- User:Suneesh - Suneesh S.S.
- User:snegan - Suriyanarayanan P
- User:zxaar - Arjun Yadav
- User:Toschi - Federico Toschi
- User:Tsaad - Tony Saad
- user:Sachinshendge - Sachin Shendge
- User:s2vivek - vivekanandu.sakilam
- User:Anand - www.iitm.ac.in
- User:prokol - www.my-area.net