If you would like to nominate yourself (or someone else) as a potential new Wiki administrator please add your user-name to the list below and write a few sentences on why you (or the user you are nominating) should be an administrator.
Once nominated other users have one week to give feedback on the nomination. Feedback should be give on the talk/discussion page to this page. New administrator nominees are agreed upon among the current administrators. This discusson occurs via email and is initiated and chaired by the Wiki bureaucrat. Nominees that have been reviewed and discussed and either rejected or approved as administrators are later removed from this list by the Wiki bureaucrat. No one else should remove any nominees from this list! Rejected nominees can be renominated after 3 months.
List of nominees
- Name: Jason W. DeGraw
- Affiliation: Pennsylvania State University
- Homepage: http://www.personal.psu.edu/jwd131
- Nominated by: --Jola 15:19, 9 July, 2006
- Motivation: Jasond has a lot with CFD-Wiki over the last year and he has volunteered to be an admin. He has also actively participated in the discussions on the CFD-Wiki forum. I'm sure that will will be a great admin.
Accepted new administrators
- Name: Tony Saad
- Affiliation: University of Tennessee Space Institute
- Homepage: http://students.utsi.edu/tsaad/
- Nominated by: --Jola 15:19, 8 December 2005 (MST)
- Motivation: Tsaad has volunteered to work as an administrator and has made significant contributions to the Wiki. Tsaad has also actively participated in the discussions on the CFD-Wiki forum.