Movies and computer graphics
(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 09:24, 24 May 2007
- RealFlow is a top mainstream applications that utilizes particle based fluid dynamics and implicit surfaces for rendering realistic fluid dynamics.
- Next Limit offers a limited evaluation version of its RealFlow 3 software.
- Flowline is an in-house developed tool created by Scanline for creating realistic fluid simulations.
- The demo reel is available here.
- The Moving Picture Company has recently licensed Flowline for use in their production pipeline. This pipeline also includes heavy use of the CG production application Maya, which also contains its own fluid dynamics system.