Sample code for solving Smith-Hutton test - Fortran 90
It's just a scrap. Later I'll correct it, although it's a complete working code
Sample program for solving Smith-Hutton Test using different schemes of covective terms approximation Copyright (C) 2005 Michail Kirichkov ,Lithuania, Marijampole
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
- Bound_1.f90 - Set boundary conditions
- Check_koeff.f90 - Performing checking of koefficients
- Coeff_11.f90 - calculate the coefficients
- COnvrg_sub.f90 - calculationg
- Main.f90 - Main modul
- TDMA_11.f90 - Solution of system of linear equatrions by Thomas method
- icomm_1.f90 - include module