Sample code for solving Lid-Driven cavity test (Re=1000) - Fortran 90
It's just a scrap. Later I'll correct it, although it's a complete working code -- Michail
I fixed some bugs. Now on 80x80 mesh it solves Re=1000 lid-driven cavity using HLPA scheme with error of 2% -- Michail - 2016.05.19
Sample program for solving Lid-Driven Cavity Test using SIMPLE-algorithm Copyright (C) 2010 Michail Kiričkov , Lithuania, Marijampole
Copyright (C) 2016 Michail Kiričkov , Lithuania, Kaunas University for Technology
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
In this program SIMPLE algorithm on colocated, regular and orthogonal grid is implemented.
Rhie-Chow interpolation is used.
Because it was primarily developing program for learning, there was implemented an output for all variables in the txt format as well as for TECPLOT format. Structured orthogonal uniform grid is used (now). All variables are saved in array F(1:nx,1:ny,10) which mean that 2D array for 10 variables.
Variables F(:,:,1) and F(:,:,2) represented U and V velocity components, and F(:,:,4)represented pressure.
F(:,:,3) represents pressure correction.
Arrays Xc and Yc represents the coordinates of the CV centres, and X and Y - coordinates of grids nodes
- Main_Cavity.f90 - Main modul
- Common_incld.f90 - include module - the same as icomm_1.f90
- Init_all.f90 - Initiation of arrays
- Grid_rectangular.f90 - Calculation of grid
- Geometry.f90 - Calculation of geometric properties
- Init_all_cavity.f90 - Init data for lid-driven cavity test
- Solve_UV.f90 - Solution of the momentum equations for U and V
- HLPA.f90 - HLPA approximation for convective term
- Solve_Pressure_Correction.f90 - Solution of pressure-correction equation and correction of U,V and P
- TDMA.f90 - Solution of system of linear equations by Thomas method
- Convergence_Criteria.f90 - Calculation of convergence
- Out_array.f90 - Output into the .txt file
solution on 20x20,40x40,80x80 mesh, using HLPA scheme for convective terms
on 80x80 mesh it solve with 2% error
V - velocity distribution along X=0.5 U - velocity distribution along Y=0.5