|November 24, 2009, 21:11||
conjugate heat transfer export and import problem
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9Rep Power: 9
That is my first thing in ICEM. You can see how I made it with parts.
I made inlet, outlet, wall and plate choosing the surface on that geometry.
then my procedure is as follows:
1. Bodies:Heater(solid) and fluid
2. Blocking for solid first.
3. Having turned off the solid in the parts, blocking for fluid
4. Splitting the block
5. Having turned off some unnecessary blocks in block index, add a block to the heater(solid part)
6. associating the points to vertices, and edges to curves
7. Making o-grid and choose every blocks having turned on the solid in the parts. As for choosing the surfaces for o-grid, chose only surfaces of inlet and outlet.
8. Choosing hexa dominant, made vol mesh
9. covert to unstru mesh
But I got only one part like below.
Please help me. That is simple case. I want to have two 3d regions for conjugate heat transfer case.
Thank you very much in advance,
Last edited by jszl; November 28, 2009 at 07:43.
|December 1, 2009, 01:39||
Retired from CFD Online
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Blog Entries: 1Rep Power: 39
Hello, I am not sure off the top of my head, although I am slightly concerned about your step 8...
Was this an unstructured block?
I will need to run thru the steps myself and will try to get back to you tomorrow...
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Problem of import fluent data to ilight fieldview||seasoul||FLUENT||3||September 9, 2008 22:36|
|ICEM export - Ansys Import Problem||icem-noob||CFX||0||May 19, 2008 10:38|
|Errors running allwmake in OpenFOAM141dev with WM_COMPILE_OPTION%3ddebug||unoder||OpenFOAM Installation||11||January 30, 2008 21:30|
|T-Grid / Gambit import and export||Riaan||FLUENT||3||January 6, 2006 11:16|
|Importing I-DEAS unv file||hbetb||FLUENT||1||August 10, 2001 13:22|