|June 12, 2013, 23:46||
Can any one help in getting the following
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1Rep Power: 0
Role and Responsibilities
• CFD Modeling & analysis experience required using CFD softwares
• Able to work independently and lead to complete projects from start to finish
• Consistent in meeting the commitments, able to handle multiple projects.
• Evaluate CFD simulation results and recommend solutions
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering; Experience: 3 -7 years
• Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in CFD of Auto /Auto Ancillary Industry.
• Should have experience in CFD modeling of various automotive applications
• Should be having sound knowledge and experience in any of the CFD softwares and pre / post processors
(Star CCM / Star CD / Fluent / Gambit / CFX / ICEMCFD related)
• Strong understanding of Heat transfer & Fluid mechanics principles
• Good analysis interpretation and effective technical review skills are required.
• Should be proficient at developing presentations, summarizing conclusions/recommendations.
If interested please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|cfd cfx ccm|