Help me to choose between Ansys Meshing, Fluent Meshing or ICEM ?
In the framework of a new project, we want to test a brand new meshing tool. We have several Gambit licence since years but, as this software is no more in production, we want to change for something new and it seems some changes appeared recently in ANSYS product line.
In our activity, we need to perform mesh on :
- 3D geometry ;
- fluid geometry is often extracted from CAD fils (Catia) ;
- simple (air duct) to complex geometry (airplane engine inlet) ;
- from 100 000 to 10 000 000 cells for each mesh.
- I think our project is goind to need hybrid mesh with hexa on large and regular cylindrical zones and tetra for the most complex zones.
I have selected the following software :
- ANSYS Meshing (new for me) ;
- Fluent Meshing (new for me) ;
- ICEM CFD (I know it a little bit) .
Could you please give me your opinion on these meshing tools ? A list of advantages / drawbacks for each product for example would be very helpful regarding our needs...
Thanks for your help.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:25.|