|November 25, 2012, 00:14||
I am NOT getting right pressure at the air inlet in water column
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 4Rep Power: 7
Find the static pressure at the air inlet which is at the bottom in steady state condition for the container is completely filled with water initially. Kindly refer the attached picture for the problem understanding.
1. Software Used: Ansys Fluent
Eulerian Multiphase Model: 2 Phase (Primary phase: water, secondary phase water with 0.0002mm dia)
2. Inlet Bounadry Condition: Air Velocity (very high velocity) with VOF 1; water velocity with 0 m/s
3. Outlet boundary condition: Pressure Outlet (0 gauge pressure and VOF 1 for secondary phase back flow)
4. Initial Condition: Entire domain is completely filled with water: VOF=1
5. Decent mesh size is there to capture the effect of velocity gradients
5. Solved by steady state and transient as well.
5. After solving, I obtained negative pressure when I did post processing with CFD post. But it should be of any negative pressure at the inlet in reality.
Kindly help if there is any problem in my boundary condition set up or multiphase model selection. Thanks in advance.
Thanks& Regards, Raj
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|"Pressure Inlet" Boundary Setup||Wijaya||FLUENT||15||May 18, 2016 10:08|
|Pressure for wave height in an Water Wave Tank||Cluain||CFX||5||July 11, 2012 09:50|
|Pressure Inlet Boundary Condition Issue||zoeburton1987||FLUENT||0||May 15, 2012 09:20|
|Neumann pressure BC and velocity field||Antech||Main CFD Forum||0||April 25, 2006 02:15|
|Help!!!problems in air jet into water bath||kim||FLUENT||4||June 9, 2003 07:04|